Gen 6's Exp. Share was one of the best things made by nu pokemon...

Gen 6's Exp. Share was one of the best things made by nu pokemon. But not allowing the player to turn it off if they want to for their playthrough is still incredibly retarded.

Attached: Exp._Share.png (360x320, 106.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendoeverything.com/junichi-masuda-on-exp-share-changes-in-pokemon-xy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: muhtoggle.png (1234x846, 353.76K)

Why does the toggle trigger people so?

"People"? You mean one retard.

I remember the first time this was posted, the guy revealed he masturbated to Verlisify and PChal. I wonder if you're the same guy. Spamming to get mileage

>hmmm should I ask for game freak to balance the game or should I ask for a toggle that doesn't actually fix anything?
>NOOOOOOOOO STOP CALLING ME RETARDED!!!!

I don't see what's good about it. It fucks up EVs, forces you to be overleveled if you catch too many pokemon, and makes it nigh-impossible to equalise your team's levels without depositing some of them.

>It fucks up EVs
no it doesn't

>forces you to be overleveled
no it doesn't

>and makes it nigh-impossible to equalise your team's levels
it does the opposite, it makes it easier to equalize your teams' levels because it's not a complete fucking waste of time to do so

>hard
Retard confirmed.

>I need my heckin EVs

>it makes it easier to equalize your teams' levels
>decide to catch the new guy up
>by the time ge gets to the same level everyone else has gone up 2 levels because of the share
This is also how you get overpowered.

>keeping using it until it's up 2 levels like everyone else
wow so hard

>everyone else just keeps raising in level
>now I'm 5 levels over the area and will stomp everyone

did they ever state a reason behind removing the ability to turn it off? seems pretty retarded to me

>>everyone else just keeps raising in level
at slower rate because of the 50% drop meaning it's literally impossible for them to stay ahead forever
keep LARPing about issues that don't actually exist though I'm sure one day you'll actually play the games

>There are so many Pokemon living in the Kalos region, you can encounter a different Pokemon just about every time you go into the tall grass. We wanted players to try raising lots of Pokemon, which is why we changed how the Exp. Share item worked. Of course, we also made it so players could turn off the Exp. Share and still enjoy the game if they wanted to.

nintendoeverything.com/junichi-masuda-on-exp-share-changes-in-pokemon-xy/

turning it off is 100% pointless so it's just menu bloat that has no reason to exist

it's like whining that platinum doesn't have a toggle to turn off exp gains

>at slower rate because of the 50% drop meaning it's literally impossible for them to stay ahead forever
Indeed but by the time it's level everyone is 5 levels over the area, thus trivialities the entire game since by the time I'm at the gym leader he's 10 levels below me.

>B-BUT I'M OVERLEVELED!!!
congrats, you're playing a pokemon game

Attached: 1627669918193.jpg (2976x2351, 2.44M)

You turn it off after the underleveled mons get closer to the rest of the team

So we've gone from "it doesn't make you over leveled" to "it does and that's a good thing".

but i like having choices

But you can't turn it off.

>it's like whining that platinum doesn't have a toggle to turn off exp gains
But you can actually take off the exp share in platinum.