Why are ROCKS

why are ROCKS
weak to GRASS
??????????????

Attached: 1652660214386.jpg (828x926, 353.81K)

Rock, Paper, Scissors.

Attached: 1231345.png (860x834, 436.86K)

They've been moss'd

Grass grows on top pf them.

because yalls need to touch grass

Attached: trees-growing-out-of-eroded-sandstone-rock-formation-salvator-rosa-section-carnarvon-national-park-queensland-australia-2CDN68P.jpg (866x1390, 295.33K)

delete this

rock weak to steel

Attached: 1652731158235.jpg (613x587, 15.97K)

Attached: file.png (1916x576, 2.1M)

don't overthink the type weaknesses
in sufficient quantities anything could beat anything
fire can melt steel but it can't melt rocks or evaporate water? gimme a break

Ice should be weak to water because water melts ice.

If that happens then Aurorus and Hisuian Avalugg would need some major compensating buffs, but Discord wouldn't like that because their detractor magnets would've been buffed.

delete delete delete delete

That's wood.

Or the other way around because ice would render water pokemon immobile especially easily

Scissors are flying type

I prefer to think about the more esoteric type matchups, like why the fuck Dark is immune against Psychic

To nerf Psychic/Mewtwo for Gen 2 (Steel has same but lesser effect as well)
I think of it as not being able to comprehend the mind of a criminal and not wanting to delve into their dark thoughts.

This

Plus plants absorb minerals, so the move absorb (grass move) makes a lot of sense

Plants are such chads. Literally blasts out of a concrete slab with little water and nutrients and just survives anyways.

>fire can melt steel but it can't melt rocks or evaporate water
Steel armor would conduct more heat, this becoming dangerous on the user, while rock armor isn't as conductive of heat. The water one is because the water on the Pokemon immediately puts out the fire or weakens physical fire attacks cause it snuffs it out I suppose.

>don't overthink the type weaknesses
>in sufficient quantities anything could beat anything
i should not have written the third line because inevitably people would focus on it despite it being a throaway line. anything can beat anything if you wish

Water evaporates faster than pretty much any major metal melts or evaporates