How do we fix Pokemon's difficulty?

Attached: file.png (240x315, 14.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=241674
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

By not letting you get as overlevelled.
Oh wait, they fixed this in gen 5

Why is Emerald so easy bros?

Play Johto and try soloing with a Chikorita.
See how far that gets you.
You'll have to severely overlevel for every single Type Disadvantage you come across starting with Bugsy's Scyther, fag.

OP probably got his ass kicked when he tried to smugly beat winona but too much of a pussy to show that, He decides to overgrind to a ridiculous extent for the sake of a lame gotcha, Imagine being OP.

Hackroms

pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=241674

I'm going to try that right now.

I did that and people got assblasted and accused me of cheating because the AI was garbage decided to use every move except U-Turn kek

Attached: hgss.gif (258x437, 721.79K)

Evenly level a full team of 6 and stop overusing your starter, retard.

>Evenly level a full team of 6
why? there's no party exp share so there's no reason to.

people got mad cause you cheat for levels

do what cyber sleuth did and limit party members/evos/levels until certain parts of the story are cleared

Didn't BW2 have challenge mode? Only just started playing the game, so I haven't unlocked it, but it supposedly has better AI, higher levels, IVs etc.
Even then, I heard the Legends: Arceus was pretty tough.

>Didn't BW2 have challenge mode
the one that doesn't actually work as a challenge mode because GF doesn't understand how their own exp system works? yes

Doesn't it just increase the levels by like 1-2?

As I said, I haven't actually tried it so I wouldn't know how it plays.

also to unlock challenge mode you had to have a completed version of the game, and transfer the key to an uncompleted version to unlock the mode.
Same way you unlock easy mode.

It increases the levels by a bit, 90% of the important trainer mons have items, they have slightly better movesets, and I hear some of the trainers even have EVs

>It's a post-gen 5 shill
Of fucking course. You get a normal Exp. Share after the first gym so you can level up anything else you catch and there are plenty of trainers that give you all the exp you need for your other Pokémon
IIRC it gave trainers better items, AI and movesets, I think there was a way to unlock it without beating the game but I don't remember what it was

Challenge Mode does the following.
>Trainer AI is set to a higher level
>boosts NPC levels all around, slightly speeding up the curve
>Gym Leaders and Elite Four now have altered movesets, held items, All-30 IVs and an additional Pokemon
But most damningly,
>still uses Normal Mode Level Stat calculations for NPCs, effectively meaning they're weaker on average but give more EXP and thus you'll be even STRONGER once you're past a particular threshold

You have to beat the game or just use action replay

so GameFreak didn't think shit through?

>>still uses Normal Mode Level Stat calculations for NPC
What do you mean by this? Are you saying that the stats for the Challenge mode trainers are the same as the normal mode? If so that's retarded even for Game Freak.

>confirmed fake