DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city...

>DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favourite TV SHOWS. you should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it’s got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, it’s a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK. BUT!!!! it’s also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we’re both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. i’m fuckin JACKED man, i’m gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!

Attached: 1615168240471.jpg (600x600, 25.23K)

what's the alternative? move to the middle of nowhere just to be surrounded by fascist trump supporters who will hate me because im a trans woman?

Samefag

this copy pasta has gone so stale its starting to mold
@50843019
kys

>CITYFAGS BTFO

Attached: d71bc73e336582543e95bb6b294cf56fa30882f71f0cfde2241650bf79620898.jpg (1800x1200, 444.06K)

Attached: 1659743231662028.jpg (1440x2374, 858.93K)

The redpill is cities were republican and white pre 1960, so really we are cucking ourselves by letting filthy libs and nigger shits take over and deatro what we built.
Cope as you must but there is positives to both sides

>I'll put a MAGA hat on this onions nigger-faggot meme, that'll show em
lol. lmao even.

>>I'll put a MAGA hat on this onions nigger-faggot meme, that'll show em
>lol. lmao even.

Attached: 1658828540421.gif (512x476, 37.94K)

>BLAAAAAUGH BLURURRRRRP BLAAAAAAAAUAOAHFH REEKSKDLSOAHSHPOOOOOO DAAAARKWOFJMSNWJAOQIEJSNAAKQIWKSN QIQIUUEUUUUEUEUQIIQIJ DLLALRREL

Attached: 823F9186-E320-46E7-8C97-4DB030AFF5FD.jpg (750x1000, 69.44K)

Der chuden menace

Attached: der chuden.png (770x677, 600.29K)

I'm not from the US but I'd rather be down with the rednecks than spend time in a city with all them fucking yappy posh boys, at least where I would be the men would be men doing men work not fucking trying to press a keyboard all day doing """important""" work fuck city people

This. City life is profoundly better than suburban hell. It's just been infinitely diminished due to multiculti and shitlibs.

Suburbs are part of the cities and often have more niggers and fags than the city proper. Where you want to be is a rural county.

If you wanna be a redneck you can have fun in rural areas of your own country because the land is probably cheaper. It clearly means you don't wanna make money, as rednecks only make 30k to 40k a year, you can make the same in rural europe

a huwhat? a tranny? gettta rope, boys
pace piccante sause

i lived in a rural area like that basedjak pic and worked in a factory for a few years doing backbreaking labor with rednecks. it's gay as hell and i much prefer my suburban life.

I think so too

based on what?

Ahahahahahahaha

RENT FREE CHUD

The only thing I like about high density cities is that you can go from one side of the city to the other cheaply.