Angry Alainfags Edition

>Livestream link (Fridays @ 9:55 AM UTC):
mov3.co/tvtokyo
twitch.tv/pokekalos

>Latest episode:
nyaa.si/view/1542981 (1080p)
nyaa.si/view/1542980 (720p)

Next episode:
>PM2019 116 - Champions' Pride! Wataru VS Carne!! (July 8th)
tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pocketmonster/episodes/

Future episodes:
>PM2019 117 - VS Shirona! Iris' Road to Dragon Master (July 15th)
>PM2019 118 - Satoshi Heads Into Battle! VS Daigo!! (July 22nd)

>Upcoming episodes previews:
twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1530133209450958848
twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1535206641410654210

>Summaries, voice cast, etc.:
pastebin.com/pRWCDSsU

>Previous episodes:
pastebin.com/CGSd907r

>Pokémon Twilight Wings, PokéToons, Pokémon Evolutions, and Hisuian Snow subs:
pastebin.com/gkJSXkbL

>Movies:
pastebin.com/aftNceDW

>M23: Coco
nyaa.si/view/1418317 (1080p)
nyaa.si/view/1418316 (720p)

>Specials and Audio Dramas:
pastebin.com/BM8SC2zU

>Music, manga, and more:
pastebin.com/gXfZtrrJ

Previous:

Attached: 71E186C0-9980-41C1-9353-9C377F9948D7.png (1280x720, 551.64K)

First for Serena won

Attached: 1656689282523.png (577x538, 362.02K)

Pathetic

Attached: 123242.jpg (1152x600, 239.29K)

posting the fake one

Attached: don't cry over spilled milk.png (1000x800, 278.12K)

No one disputed the fact that this was reak last thread. I literally originally thought it was fake, but people said it wasn't

Cope retard

Attached: 44FD8E28-555A-4A20-A132-5DE4DE8EE280.jpg (2048x2048, 543.15K)

I sniffed Koharu's feet, finally!

Attached: 1656671040908.jpg (1200x1920, 1.52M)

A reminder to XYfags that in their series:
>Ash lost with his Pikachu to a Surskit on an icy terrain
>Clemont's arc was over by episode 9 when he showed that he can stand up for himself and used a style of battling that he learned from Ash, and only continued traveling so that he could get stronger from being with Ash, which he later realized was retarded when he ditched the gang so that he could actually get stronger by training himself at his gym
>Korrina's base Lucario beat Ash's Pikachu, who then beat the same Lucario that mastered Mega Evolution, even though Ash started the gym battle by trying to win with dancing and nearly got his ass beat
>Ash's entire arc with Sawyer was him overcoming pissing his pants at the thought of someone that was looking up to him surpassing him
>Ash couldn't master the A-G form because, for some reason, he forgot how to "love" his pokemon as friends and his final battle with Alain, which Alain won because of his love showed that didn't learn the lesson of love and had to go to Alola to fully understand it, making his entire stay in Kalos an exercise in failure only matched by BW
>Serena lost the Master class to a performance that wasn't even shown on screen and the stated reason given as for why she lost was her not making a performance that gave strength to the audience, even though the Anistar showcase was literally the only time this was shown to be done when she did her performance using her Eevee's moves to show it in the audience that it had nothing to fear
>And that having a heart attack was Ash's greatest achievement in Kalos

Fuck Yajima.
Fuck the frog.
Fuck Serena.
Fuck XY.
But especially, fuck its fags.

Attached: Joblain.png (1280x720, 935.05K)

Meant to say real. If someone can give the original translation, that would be nice

Moot you bastard I know you’re here, you gotta admit this is fucking hilarious

alainschizos are spazzing out again

champions and jobber

Attached: 165787235892.png (1800x900, 2.66M)

Reminder to SMfags
>Like these are the characters that I'm supposed to care about: Lillie, a character whose arc centered around a supposed " mental illness " was treated as a gag(like a lot of SM) until it was plot relevant before stalling out and disappearing. Kiawe's gag being overprotective of his sister was definitely very interesting and very fun to watch(lol). Mallow was an absolute nothing of a character for most of the show until once again, her relationship with her mother and her running away became plot relevant. At least she had that because I still can't describe Lana much at all besides being the representation of cardboard in a character. Sophocles was an okay character but didn't get nearly enough screentime. This exploration of " family " in SM is represented by shitty gags, shitty storytelling, and shitty characters. Besides that, the foundation of SM is undergirded by episodes that are actual excrement on a episode to episode basis with dabbling into plot like the Aether arc that are somehow more embarrassing to watch then the boring episodes that make up most of its story.

sauce on this?

I just searched up the interview and got it in google images

What makes things worse about these two posts is that user genuinely headcanoned what the twitter kid was talking about and truly believed he was right, only to be proven wrong by what he actually meant. If that’s not symbolic for why the episode got a negative reaction, I don’t know what is.

Ash is aromantic, he would spend time with pokemon forever than get married

A reminder to this user specifically
>Kiawe was the first character that introduced the spiritual elements of Alola to Ash and had good episodes with his pokemon, being a minor rival to Ash, and a bro to Sophocles.
>Treating Lillie's condition as a gag humanizes her in ways that we know she isn't just some helpless wallflower and can push herself to do something, even if she doesn't succeed.
>Mallow being a side character is a representation of her guilt she has over her mother and is addressed in the battle with Lana where she makes her do it for herself instead of just giving up.
>Agreed Sophocles is good and deserved more screen time.
>Yeah, Lana was just kinda shit though.

I guess no one has the original interview then?

Attached: 1644886346500.jpg (2048x2048, 331.77K)

>I sniffed Koharu's feet, finally!

Attached: Koharu angry.gif (624x640, 2.86M)

It’s from that interview with one of the screenwriters back around February when Ash, Goh, and Gary were all dressed up in suits and shit for the romantic season. They were asked what kind of husbands they’d be to their partners, and made a vague description of who Ash’s future wife would be. Obviously people went with Serena because the description most fit her but I’m pretty sure the person was just speaking from their perspective.

The response
No, treating Lillie's condition as a gag doesn't humanize her, it doesn't make me take her problems seriously because it's in-line with SM treating everything like a joke most of the time until it's convenient. I literally have no clue where you attached Mallow being a side character to the few scraps of characterization we got out of her

DO WE HAVE ANY FUCKING LEAKS FOR NEXT WEEKS EPISODE? IS LANCE JOBBING OR NOT

Good job wanpachi

Who's the Amourfag? It's been a while since we got an unironic one that wasn't Luis.

Fucking dumbass leaks were posted days ago. Diantha wins, and two returning characters show up, one for Lance and one for Diantha. That’s all we know, now fuck off.

The PR team themselves have subtly been confirming Diantha wins.

>blue ribbon(could ne nothing, but still)
>that description
Amourchads win?

Attached: 5f83ae964681b81e6aadf89522cd15e0.jpg (564x526, 64.28K)

Goh a cute

Attached: FWUWr8xaMAAChVU.jpg (768x754, 87.8K)

Attached: 99392600_p6.png (1653x2447, 2.22M)