US govt to consider sanctioning Monero, Zcash for aiding North Korea, Russia & Iran

>Per the US treasury department, Tornado Cash has “repeatedly failed” to impose controls to stop its platform from being used to launder funds by malicious cyber actors, and thus, imposed the sanctions.

>Now that the government has targeted a protocol that enriches users’ privacy, there are talks going on that privacy coins like Monero and Zcash could probably next on the crackdown list.

watcher.guru/news/will-monero-zcash-face-government-sanctions-in-the-future
twitter.com/venturefounder/status/1556834342873227272
twitter.com/caoning11/status/1556914293961998336
twitter.com/AncientSion/status/1557072917363658752
twitter.com/moneromatteo/status/1556771133894139904
rt.com/business/560588-iran-first-import-order-crypto/
bbc.com/news/business-61090064

Attached: secretary-antony-blinken.jpg (1152x720, 108.47K)

HHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH xmr chuds btfo, thank you based biden.
>inb4 b-bullish
Your shitcoin will go to $0 without any liq.

Attached: 1660054218695101.jpg (1180x900, 192.62K)

So it ll go up like ruble?

wrong
yes
>implying you can sanction xmr

XMR ZEC will get delisted from all exchanges
The jews fear the privacy coins and they will take it doown

WHILE TRUMP WEEPS AND PLEADS THE FIFTH
DARK BRANDON HAMMERING CHUDS LIKE A BLACKSMITH

Attached: 1658179268843.png (1404x1353, 345.32K)

>wrong because......um.....because it just is ok
No liquidity = worthless shit. I know this is hard for you Any Forumschud newfag to understand but this is how the real world works.

Zog sanctioning the only non zog cryptos

Okay jidf

>Tornado Cash has “repeatedly failed” to impose controls
they literally cannot, they burned the keys to the contract

This is silk road all over again

>Okay jidf

Attached: 1628931246162.jpg (1024x713, 100.23K)

lol
burgers are going to go to jail for buying xmr

I hate that the US government made it everyone's responsibility to spy on their customers to enforce their retarded laws. Just because you happened to transact with someone that did something illegal doesn't mean your transaction was illegal. Just because some property passed through the hands of a criminal doesn't make that property illicit.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Your seethe and tears are making my day seriously baggie.
But I remember vividly how xmr baggies always posted smug shit like
>Our le coin is a le drug coin le goberment can't do shit fuck da irs xmr to da moon XD
And now you have to face brutal cold of the real world with the fact that your shitcoin will go to $0. I hope all xmr baggie threads will be gone in the next 2 years so that the board gets cleaned up a little bit.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-04 103714.png (1906x197, 110.11K)

It's not about doing somethign illegal or not.They can't allow people to use currency that is not directly under their control, that's all.
This strenghtens my will to have more monero.

this jew looks like a supernatural demon

It isn't about crypto. I'm a nocoiner, partially because I knew the government could make it worthless by destroying the ability to reddem even if they can't physically block transactions on the block chain. This is just another example of them overreaching where they have no business doing so.

Their justification for "know your customer" laws is to prevent money laundering from illegal activities. Obviously it is about control but I was retorting the reasoning they made up to make it sound benevolent.

Privacy is not just an illusion; it’s a delusion. Things like privacy statements and permission to use cookies are little more than sophisticated propaganda. If you think for a moment the Overlords cannot prepare a dossier on you within minutes that would make your mother faint and your father die of shame, you’re living in fantasy land. You have no idea how much data they store on individuals, and not just credit card purchases: tracking data, telephone conversations, text messages, anything you ever posted on the Internet. It’s a devouring machine. Get in their way, and you will find out how much they know about you. It has been this way for a very long time. This is nothing new. And yes, they really can turn on your cell phone camera and microphone at will without lights, so long as the battery is attached. And VPN? I laugh when I think about VPN. There is no cryptographic protocol used on the Internet, that the Overlords who brought all these technologies out in the first place, cannot decipher. None. The only way to live with this level of privacy evasion is to accept the reality of it. Stop thinking you are ever alone. Out in the middle of nowhere with no electronics on you? Maybe

Attached: privacy.jpg (1094x1152, 194.6K)

Unironically makes me want to buy more XMR. I don't have much.

theres something called a fire.
theres a fire nearby.
so you should let a fire burn you until you die instead of moving away or helping yourself.
>The only way to live with this level of fire is to accept the reality of it. Stop thinking you are ever not on fire. Out in the middle of nowhere with no electronics on your fire? Maybe not

I've been telling XMR baggies for 3 months now that if their liquidity is targeted their coin will implode in price and become an old boys club trading shit between the small amount of them that still have faith in it.

There is nothing wrong with XMR as a protocol and it provides an important service in this industry and it is vital for it to exist and thrive in the face of increasingly hostile and authoritarian governments.

I've been saying to devs and in the generals that they need to stop worrying about more ring CTs etc as hostile forces are miles off cracking XMR and worry more about developing DEXs with good UX that cannot be censored. I've told the fucking idiot devs on reddit this, people in the general this and they all laugh at me. Who is laughing now faggots? XMR needs atomic swaps with large amounts of liquidity or it dies, and it needs it now, not when this shit hits it as that's already too fucking late.

user you are to good for the xmr baggies. They are all low iq Any Forumstards. Let them rot in their own grave they deserve it. They only know how to spam this board with shitty marketing threads and how to seethe about other coins, especially btc 24/7. Look at pic related they are comfy so nothing bad can happen right.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-27 001755.png (2017x615, 362.39K)