Are you ready?

Are you ready?

Attached: 0155F6DC-187B-46A1-8897-5BCA19F14319.jpg (1456x2048, 664.39K)

>hyping up a match with a predetermined result
The format of this tourney sucks. Should've been round robin

Yes. Ash is taking the 3-0 with Pikachu only.

Nah, only this one will be good

Attached: AshvsCynthia.jpg (1280x720, 126.68K)

Yea bitch have you never watched a tournament arc?

>Ashime
Fuck no

You think you can tell us what to do?

Isn't this shit like in a month?

I wish Ash would kneel and be forced to suck cock for an eternity after getting 3-0'd, but no, I have to see my favorite character job to that retard. The ashnime writers are creatively bankrupt.

Tournament arcs at least usually have the decency of mixing matches up and throwing in wild cards so that, even when main characters are in it, we at least get matches where not everything has choreographed outcomes. Having this tournament start at the top 8 was a mistake from the get go since it becomes so narratively limiting

Being a supporter of this specific battle for years, I’m glad I can rightfully dab on denialfags who called me crazy and thought this would never happen. Now I can forever taste the tears of retarded schizos who wanted Ash VS Lance

Why did you want it?

>One of the 8 strongest trainers in the world
>Uses unevolved Pokemon

I have to watch my favorite Champion job, so no.

Lol it's a kid's cartoon who cares about all that

I care

>High chance of Mega Metagross getting BTFO'd by Gengar based on Paul's training

I would be ok with this

I have mixed feels. I am actually interested in where Ash goes from here, but I am sad to see that Steven may end up losing since he's one of my 2 favorite Champions.

This. I feel bad for the Raichu design.

>Tournament arcs at least usually have the decency of mixing matches up and throwing in wild cards so that, even when main characters are in it, we at least get matches where not everything has choreographed outcomes

????
that rarely happens

look at dragon ball, in every tournament you know the finalists before the tournament even begins because the finalist is the only one to get any meaningful focus

I don't want Steven to job to Ash. It should have been Iris, so we could finally get the dream match of Steven vs Cynthia.