/pug/ - Pokémon Unite General

Pokémon UNITE is a 5v5 MOBA where the objective is to score more points than your opponent. It's focused on quick matches w/ minimal downtime. For Switch, Android, & iOS.

READ THE OFFICIAL GUIDE:
pokemon.com/us/strategy/a-minute-by-minute-guide-to-pokemon-unite-battles/

>Information (right side for links)
serebii.net/pokemonunite
unite-db.com/
uniteapi.dev/

>Upcoming
- Glaceon
- Buzzwole
- PTS: publictest-pu.com/index.html (June 30)
- Draft Mode

>Current
- Minor events: serebii.net/pokemonunite/events.shtml
- Patch notes: serebii.net/pokemonunite/patch.shtml

Previous Thread:

Attached: Glaceon.jpg (346x266, 42.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qTksCYUgI7s?t=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

UOOOOH WHY HER ASS SO FATTE???

This thread is filled with slutty sissies.

Two posts in and I'm already regretting not making the OP Buzzwole again.

Attached: Bomberugh.jpg (1197x827, 270.38K)

Critical Hits has no skill. Take that away from Absol and it's useless

Fifth for FUCKIN' DAMMIT I'M SO TIRED OF ABSOL TEARING MY TEAM TO SHREDS LIKE IT'S NOTHING AND FAT UNKILLABLE R-R-R-R-R-OTUND PINK BITCH BLISSEY KEEPING HIM ALIVE FOREVER
I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT
HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATEE
I'M SAYIN' IT LOUD AND I'M SAYIN' IT PROUD
youtu.be/qTksCYUgI7s?t=2
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (512x512, 385.16K)

Feel free to talk about buzzswole's massive cock

I'd rather talk about how badly I want Glaceon to rip her FAT FUCKING ASS right into my fucking FACE

This but also the same towards actually playing Absol. I'm fucking sick of knowing that if I don't abuse this piece of shit and the other team does we're just fucked.

I'm the biggest one of all!

>not his

Big where

Glaceon is a confirmed girl user

Bros....

>same 5-win streak event again
>same rewards
why?

To test your abilities

squad rewards still have the same stickers from the musical event that took place ages ago

Please boycott Pokemon Unite.

The devs are bigots.

Pic Related.

Attached: PkmnUnite.png (588x3143, 848.06K)

shut the FUCK up fagfag

shut the FUCK up & post bussy

Attached: RIP ERP.jpg (150x348, 73.7K)

>same rewards
So I don't have to participate in that awful hell again

Well, you can get the rewards again and I assume they'll convert into something else. Probably a handful of tickets or something.

No release date for the new mons?