What Pokemon generation have you played the most?

What Pokemon generation have you played the most?
For me it has to be gen 3, and that's not counting the room hacks, which only solidify gen 3 as my most played.

Attached: Pokémon_Emerald_boxart_EN-US.jpg (1473x1475, 1.28M)

Not counting ROM hacks it'd 100% be gen 4.

If we were to count ROM hacks based off its engine it'd probably be FireRed

Gen 3 and Gen 4 (Only HGSS)

Just with the main game, probably would be Gen 2 or 4. Overall though with online, definitely Gen 6 as that's when I was the most active with battling and other online functionality with friends

FireRed and HGSS

3 (if including romhacks), otherwise it goes below 2) > 4 > 6 > 2 > 5 > 7 = 1 = 8

Probably 6 or 7. Not my favorite games, but they're mechanically good and have huge dexes to support quick replays. I've mever really gotten into online, so the main game and immediate post game activities take up most of my playtime.

Gen 1 and Gen 2. I rarely play the games more than once. Especially nu Pokemon in particular doesn’t hold my interest

I'm sorry you couldn't afford any other game to be able to play a better region

I'm sorry you can't afford SRS because you still have to pay off your art degree, zoomie.

7 > 2 > power gap > honestly have no idea about the rest

7 is because it was the last "complete" gen that didn't rape backwards compatibility. 2 not far behind because i ended up taking the shiny egg pill a few years ago

excluding romhacks, probably a three-way tie between 4 5 and 6 (not because 6 is good as a game on its own, but because it is great for repeated nuzlocke runs)

4 would probably edge out for normal playthroughs if only for the fact that i've played BW maybe 20 times and BW2 exactly twice, whereas every game in gen 4 has eaten up hundreds of hours of my life

counting rom hacks it's probably still those three, but gen 3 would be a lot closer. even if I almost never play them

Hoenn is the worst thing about the entire franchise. Get over it and stop using buzzwords if you're going to call someone else a kid.

4, for sure

no

Gen 3, specifically Emerald, as it was easier to Gameshark in custom wild Pokemon for custom team playthroughs.

mmh in order of how much I played
6 (mainly ORAS) > 7 > 4 (mainly HGSS) > 5 > 3 > 2 > PLA
online just boosts 6 and 7 to disproportionate extents

XY

Gen 3 is my home. I even enjoy RS because it feels slightly different from emerald. Emerald has many improvements and functions as the hub for the gen. FLRG are my favorite games because of their simplicity.

Attached: 0733275A-4AB6-4DF8-89B1-1A1CB601E603.jpg (1100x770, 188.39K)

probably gen 2
when I was a kid I would constantly replay gen 1 & 2
I never built up an impressive save file because I always wanted to experience the story again

Attached: 1644337588269.jpg (400x240, 43.45K)