Tick tock, denialfags

Tick tock, denialfags

Attached: truth.jpg (480x360, 37.53K)

>stretches zodiac theory to one end of the solar system to the other
>SEE, IF YOU SQUINT JUST RIGHT THEN FIRE CROCODILE IS A SERPENT, SEE!!

Attached: D7DB7FB3-451C-470A-8451-4C3A11BBBCA0.png (480x480, 248.97K)

Tick tock back at you, zodifags

Why does Le Chonk have those sex eyes?

It became a self-fulfilling prophecy when the stupid meme took off, gamefreak took notice, and decided to just roll with it and pretend that it was always their intention and that an echidna is totally a rat and a fox is totally a dog.

GameFreak didn’t notice the Ditto/Mew theory despite being more popular and being less of a stretch.

Because his secret identity is Spider-Man.

I want it to be true just because I think it'd be neat.

Until the Cyndaquil line gets a major buff the represent the rat winning the race, I reject this theory.

Cyndaquil was used in official year of the rat art

Attached: images (19).jpg (640x448, 55.42K)

just like zodiacfags, they're stretching. they needed a for pokemon for that campfire and cyndaquill was the best they could get that's all

bidoof is there too, is he a rat/ mouse

The zodiac was destined to be doomed eventually. Nobody wants a discount ponyta/rapidash as their starter

>snake and dragon are seperate
Captcha D0D JP

a crocodile isn't a fucking snake

Cyndaquil is not a rat, Fennekin is not a dog, that won't change and you have autism. Kill yourself.

>cyndaquil
>sandshrew
>sandslash
>bidoof
>patrat
>togedamaru
>mimikyu
It's almost like they didn't want their year of the rat collage to just be literally 3 Pokemon so they stretched to fit in whatever tiny mammals they could. Doesn't mean the Pokemon obviously based on pangolins, echidnas, meerkats, groundhogs, etc are somehow actually rats.

Depends how fuckable it is, desu. How many grass/fire monkeys do we really need?

snakes have big mouths

Attached: istockphoto-471702129-612x612.jpg (612x459, 51.64K)

Grookey is our second fire monkey, Popplio and Quaxly are like our third water seals/ducks.

It's a ra5