/pmg/ - Pokémon Masters EX General

Report and ignore all cross-posters

>What is Pokémon Masters EX?
A mobile Pokémon game that's real-time instead of turn-based and focuses on collecting trainers instead of Pokémon.

>Pokemon Masters EX Links and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1uM4zb7p3-9xmRbrNhVXUjW2FJeefJGWlSbNrABWv4DQ/edit

>Sync Grid Simulator
pokemon-masters-stuff.github.io/
ng-pomatools.web.app/

>Sync Pair Tracker
npantelaios.github.io/pairTracker/

>Model ripping/datamining project (3vp) FAQ
pastebin.com/6GWPiFu1

>Upcoming Events
pm-events.github.io
pastebin.com/u/Absol-utely

>Pokémon Masters EX soundtrack with the latest tracks
mega.nz/folder/bwp3iQrY#IiZ1Uxz0xwutZHENqntDeA

>/pmg/ Clears Repository
youtube.com/channel/UCJktTrMaNTVHvNz4dsjSmGg/videos

Previous:

Attached: bc1d4cb6e37457cb228c1b7ed9e63ef8.jpg (1800x2200, 431.39K)

July Event Calendar

Attached: DBB25966-8AEB-4400-9839-F4E69F4F6991.png (1675x790, 624.16K)

Champion Stadium calendar

Attached: 4923E7AF-E660-4059-B7C0-08D65E793658.jpg (1400x1200, 367.89K)

Lyra > Ethan > dog shit > Kris

Too based

I hope they let us remove Zinnia from our game.

>He's still mad

Attached: peeplaugh.png (378x357, 93.69K)

How could her grid make her less shit?
You could give her megaevolution I guess but we already have megaFug with Anniversary Steven.
I was thinking giving her free Dauntless and that skill that gives you a 90% chance of not hitting yourself in confusion might be good starts. That lets her run CS2 and act as a split attacker that can specialize in either physical or special, kind of like Ho-oh.
On that note, did Silver become more usable after his grid upgrade?

>Lyra > Ethan > dog shit > Kris

Attached: 2K -3, high HP chart.png (1140x532, 226.85K)

Attached: 1656626182561.jpg (1923x1961, 1.06M)

Soon

Attached: 78623085_p20.jpg (1600x900, 924.6K)

Show me the Suicune solos on LAs and CS. Oh you cant? Thought so

That's possible. Educate me.
I see her as being able to max out Sp.atk and give +2 crit if you grid her out, she can increase S.Def by 5 ranks with a single move which is good for sure but the only way to boost regular defense is through a 50% chance on brine. Her speed buffs are also locked behind grids and her getting hit and to the best of my knowledge she has no way to boost physical attack or get that last Crit chance boost until after synch.
I also didn't really add up energy costs so I don't know if you can do everything with her or if you need to pick which cool thing you want to grid her to be able to do.

Kris won

I hope I can get N and save for the guy with excadrill
wasted 6000 gems so far

-the award of worst Johto MF

Blocking stat reductions under the weather is one thing.
The other would be getting Flygon's passive that increases all stats by 30% under the weather, but that's probably way too much.
>On that note, did Silver become more usable after his grid upgrade?
He's got a great sync nuke now, and being able to buff himself does wonders at making him easier to use.

>Carried by busted DPS
lmao

>Kris is good because... SHE CAN INCREASE SPECIAL DAMAGE
So she'll be instantly obsolete when a better pair comes out? Good to know, lol.
Meanwhile, Lyra and Ethan will age like wine

Funny thing is Lyra increases Physical Damage, buffs attack, has 100% flinch/trap/confusion, and is the only Grassy terrain user but Kris troons will try to downplay this

>Kris mindbroke the troons
based

brother you don't want a support pair, you're asking for an army.

If she can do all of that then why should DeNA bother making another character? She's a special support. Her being able to buff Def is for when you face mixed attackers leaning on the special side, and the extra defense is appreciated but not mandatory. When you specifically want to face a physical opponents you bring Jasmine.

Unless something changes in the future, you ALWAYS want to sync with her first. So she will always refresh her MP and max the team's attack and crit as far as I am concerned.

Hate Cynthia
Hate Lillie
Hate Marnie
Hate Kris
Simple as

Wait im confused I thought everyone was saying Kris was the worst from the trio?

back to your containment board, Kristranny

Got N, Kris and Lyra on the 1st pulls, never ever punished for anni

it's literally one guy shilling her. she's just okay but not better than Lyra or Ethan. his entire argument is that she can increase the damage of sync pairs that already overkill, lol

>Kris mindbroke it's own coddlers
Uh based?
She is, Lyra increases damage output of Physical Attackers unconditionally. Kris can only do this for Special Attackers if rain is up lmao

good riddance, lmao
oh wait he's not really gonna leave because he's obsessed

That would be cool. The 30% increase under weather honestly doesn't seem too unreasonable given how useless Zinnia is currently but it does seem very strong. I think the best designed upgrades carve out a unique-ish niche for the unit. Zinnia being an anti-weather unit would be interesting but I think we have too many 'good in weather' strikers already.
>He's got a great sync nuke now
Neat. His sync is special right? I gridded him toward Sacred Fire since I like signature moves but I hear that special is the better direction to take.

t. Kris coddler

And nothing of value was lost

lol

>C-chao!!
>SHUT UP IM STILL HERE!!

Attached: Average Kris tard.png (785x1000, 253.89K)

jannies = trannies

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 75.19K)

>you're asking for an army
I'm just comparing her to other supports. Halloween Caitlyn boosts both defenses to obscenely high levels, has healing, and can buff physical attack + accuracy. SS Blue boosts both offenses, both defenses, and has a huge amount of incremental healing while also giving endure to your entire team. Sycamore maxes out Sp.Atk + S.Def + Speed, provides move guage acceleration and incremental healing, and also has pretty much rejuvenate. I think he also boosts attack sometimes as well but that's not really important.
>She's a special support
Yeah which is, by definition, not a universal support. I continue to think that she pairs really well with special strikers that can boost their crit on their own, ESPECIALLY if you can also get one from Johto but that doesn't seem good enough to me to justify saying she's a better unit to roll for than Ethan. The alternatives to Kris (universal/special supports) are pretty good whereas the alternatives to Ethan (flying strikers) are pretty shit.

I was hoping for a cute Summer Iris...

Only good summer unit is Steven. Marnie is okay too I guess.

I'd say that Zinnia is mostly alright if you focus on her Outrage set while under the weather, her grid is very biased toward that as it has all the useful nodes very close to each other.
>Neat. His sync is special right? I gridded him toward Sacred Fire since I like signature moves but I hear that special is the better direction to take.
Nope, his Sync move is physical meanwhile Overheat is still his best normal move.
But if you already gave him a damage cookie like CS2 or WW3 then you can just keep that anyway, there shouldn't be that much difference and a damage skill will help his Solar Beam damage too.

Wrong

Wait, what cookie should I be using for him if not CS2/WW3?

I wish it was easier to switch skills in this game

For overheat you want Dauntless