Tell me about your specific balltism

Tell me about your specific balltism.

Attached: pokeballs.png (640x759, 649.43K)

If I could I would have them all in Cherish Balls because I like the design but the devs are bent on having it "Event Onry"

Poke balls only
They're the only ball you get from npc trading, eggs and such
Plus they're iconic

>find shiny
>accidentally throw the wrong ball
>insta catches
>find out its a marked shiny
JUST

This but I also use premier balls

Matching colors for some, theme for some (like heavy ball snorlax), beast balls for all ultra beasts, necrozma and cosmog line, love balls for favorite female and female-like pokemon like Mawile, etc.

based cringe

Friend Balls only. I make sure I only use Pokemon that have their friendship maxxed out.

if half of them worked as intended I'd be inclined to use the variants. As it stands though, once I get to the point in the game where I get access to quick balls, it's them turn 1, then try to use the ones that work as intended based on criteria: Caves- Dusk or Heavy, depending on the encounter. Net for bugs and water mons, timers for long grindy legendary fights, Lure if I'm fishing, etc.

My desires are...unconventional.

Attached: 1480793839694.jpg (2571x1945, 1.13M)

All shinies in luxury balls where possible. Otherwise, this is what I think of balltism.

Attached: 1588918645631.jpg (4032x3024, 1.63M)

All normal pokemon in normal pokeballs, legendaries in premiums, shiny gets a color coded ball

Net ball for a cool ball for a water type

Love ball for female or pink Pokemon

luxury balls for awesome Pokemon like Legendaries or anything shiny

Quick ie just for Deck filling

Forgot to add heal ball to my list as an alternative for the love ball depending on if I like for the Pokemon in question

depends on color scheme of the mon really
though love and heal balls are my go to if theres a mon that doesn't have a color scheme that matches any paticular ball, they are cute

They really ought to let us change the ball a pokemon is in, this way you can use a ball that is effective for the situation or mon and then change the ball out later

Strange Ball have strange aesthetics that lured me in.

Pokeballs only with two exceptions: the occasional use of Master Balls, as well as using fun balltism picks whenever I join a hacked shiny raid in SwSh.

Quick ball.

For support pokemon like Prankster mons and Comfey I like to use heal balls, heavy balls for tanks like Corviknight, and beast Balls for my main damage dealers.

The fact that Beast Balls have such a low catch rate makes them really cool to use. Electric Pokemon look great with it. I caught Zacian on Sw with my Beast Ball in game, that was a motherfucker.
I also love Luxury and Premiere balls, they're quite flexible too.