Is this faggot really the greatest Pokemon nuzlocke player in the world? He claims to be

Is this faggot really the greatest Pokemon nuzlocke player in the world? He claims to be.

youtube.com/watch?v=MmKmkRzPUxY

Attached: nuzlocke.jpg (1280x720, 116.07K)

Mogged by Wolfey

All nuzlockers cheat

is that the pro nuzlocker faggot

Does it matter? Shit like that is like the best yo-yo-er or rock skipper in the world or like having the world's biggest collection of stamps or model cards, it's cool that you have a hobby, but it adds literally nothing to the world other than a few minutes of entertainment, so why should I care?
You could claim to be the world's best monotype runthrough person, the world's fastest player of the Battle Tower, etc, I'm probably not going to ask for proof because I simply do not care.

Do I care though? The answer is NO

>but it adds literally nothing to the world other than a few minutes of entertainment
Neither does playing Pokemon or any other video game, dummy.

He seems to be able to make a living with his hobby (or at least generate noticeable money and fame), which makes his hobby far more useful than the average one.

Stop spamming this faggot here

No. The fact that he thinks you can run a trademon during a nuzlocke is proof.

spams cheated rare candys such skill

Threadly reminder...

Attached: 1639398484692.png (594x748, 317.3K)

how do rare candies make nuzlocke with level limit easier? your mons don't get EVs this way

Clover really is shit though, so he isn't completely wrong

The same Wolfey who was carried by all of Jan's tips and knowledge and even had to copy his strategies.

>I'm not good at anything

Name 3 (three) better romhacks

Radical Red
Unbound
Pokemon Brown

Prism

rejuvenation

This guy, like aDrive, is just a reminder that you not have talent, skill, charisma, be good looking or have an interesting personality in order to be successful.

Trick question
Romhacks are dogshit

it requires no patience which is something the actual best nuzlocker in the world who doesn't cheat has

no, he cheats all his runs, if you go to his bag you can see 99 full restores and rare candies

>inb4 b-b-b-but you cant expect him to actually play the game, he has a life
shut the fuck up, also if it takes him 150+ attempts while using an action replay that is just fucking sad.

It's moreso the fact he does all that and then it still takes him hundreds of attempts. Compared to someone who actually plays the game and gets it done within a timely manner

>He claims to be.
He stopped claiming this ever since a half-dozen people blew him the fuck out in Emerald Kaizo.

based fuck is cringe

injecter

cheater

>Radical Red

Attached: 1656101875733.png (394x370, 287.76K)