Why do Pokemon fans still defend this 2 version shit? Just look at this thread. They will defend this

Why do Pokemon fans still defend this 2 version shit? Just look at this thread. They will defend this.

Attached: 1656614199075.png (1398x746, 863.42K)

Because "muh traditions".
Remember to thank Shiggy for that one by the way, wouldn't have had the Two Version Jew without him, and GameFreak would've kept going with single versions until the tech and budget was there to unironically personalize every copy.

>Does the version exclusive mechanic better in your path
Funny to think Pokemon would have also done it this way if they weren't retarded.

Attached: file.png (802x1308, 1.57M)

Wait what did this game do?

I know right, how will shills defend this?

The dual pack is $119.99, but if I buy both separately then I will only pay $119.98!

They didn't even have to do it in a way that made millions of variations. Just have a value assigned to the player on save creation that determines version exclusives.

Honestly there should just be ONE main legendary for the entire generation. Its kind of nonsense at this point to have version exclusive shit

Each save file has a different set of exclusive items that you need to trade with other players to get the other ones.
It's like if you started a Pokemon Gen 1 game and instead of getting Electabuzz, Scyther, and Mankey every time your save could have a combination of Magmar, Scyther, and Mankey instead. You'd need to trade with a lot more people to actually find the Pokemon you need for your dex instead of just getting the 2nd version. In Pokemon they could use this to only have 1 version and make those not tied to the save file either super rare like PLA or not show up at all like normal.

This was only annoying before the DS era, when you needed a local friend and some proprietary cable bullshit to trade Pokemon. But after that? Just trade online.

shove that cuck pass up your ass

shut up meghan

but they wont because pokefaggots are really the most retarded "gamers" in our world, basically the isheep of vidyagames
why cut sales if retards will hand you money anyway?

>there are just some pokemon you flat out can't have, randomly decided the first time you start a game

that sounds awful. so glad gamefreak is in charge and not you

that honestly sounds good

Yeah. Like most other things wrong with the series now they were halfway towards modernizing it in Gen 6 but then completely washed it off the idea board afterwards.

Attached: file.png (320x240, 173.11K)

>>there are just some pokemon you flat out can't have, randomly decided when you go to the store except you can fix it by paying double the price for the other version
that sounds awful. oh wait.

UOOOOH TWO BIKEMONS RIPPING THIER TAILPIPES IN YOUR FACE

Does $60 mean that much for you? That sucks dude.
I mean, for me, I'm getting both anyway. My gf and I play together and it's fun to decide who gets which version.

Attached: 1470881572959.png (1302x1301, 94.26K)

Imagine being a fan of the most normie franchise on the planet and still bitching about versions because you have no friends

Attached: FB_IMG_1643900969836.jpg (480x302, 22.49K)

Good. But Game Freak won't do that. Why do that when their loyal customers will buy both versions, voluntarily and happily without hesitation and regret. Why only made one when you can "split" it into two, or even three "parts" and get triple the money. At this point, Game Freak is unstoppable and it's the rabid fans that make this happen.
pirate both and play on emulator btw

All my friends who like Pokemon agree the modern games suck anyways, we just play showdown

>people still acting like they buy these for their "friend"
Yes I'm sure your friend is happy you saved him a whole whooping penny.

Look again. That's the digital version.
You can't even share the digital double pack. It's literally being sold to retarded paypiggies who always buy both versions for themselves.

It sucks and has always sucked. Having three games per region was just a way of milking more money from the consumer. Trading is dumb, and trade evos are cancer that inevitably make getting certain pokemon a pain in the ass once trading is no longer viable (online killed, no one with link cable, etc).