Why is she so expensive ;-;

why is she so expensive ;-;

Attached: file.png (863x267, 135.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/usr/japan-asakura/
twitter.com/plushiluv/status/1195332883017281536
buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/w1056085979?
pokemonkingdom.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kalos privilege

Because it is a fucking import and it's also RARE can't you read

Plus it doesn't seem to have been jizzed on yet.

My ampharos directly from Korea was also quite expensive.
I didn't want to buy it but there is literally no local ampharos dolls here.

cant even find one on mercari or yahoo auctions either kek

just wait for the sitting cuties version and hope you order one before they run out, I already know braixen is going to be one of those that have a quantity limit (I still haven't gotten the sititng cuties version of milotic that I'll need to complement the serperior when that comes out)

how much, you could try checking here ebay.com/usr/japan-asakura/

Attached: serperior x milotic 3.jpg (1553x1157, 243.84K)

because someone can actually profit from someone's dumb fetish

That price is actually not too far off from high-tier handmade plushies.

twitter.com/plushiluv/status/1195332883017281536 yeah I was just looking and saw this i think they charge like 500cad i dont like the legs though

So this is why Pokémon Unite added a Delphox. Those merch sales

buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/w1056085979? just saw this milotic its not expensive

I am mexican so it was relatively cheap in USd and EUR

Oof, that one's actually great.
I never knew how expensive these really were until I looked up life-sized forbidden horse plushies and were greeted by prices at around $900.

These guys make custom plushes and you can specify a size, though something large might cost a pretty penny.
pokemonkingdom.com

oh nice thanks they aren't too expensive might grab one

how the fuck did you find this, that milotic plush typically goes for ~$100+ USD
>listing ends before I'd have enough to get her
fuck

was just looking through from high to low and saw it kek, it might not get bought stuff usually gets auto relisted if you keep an eye out and do a search for it, postage isn't too expensive but if youre in europe you might have some trouble japan post isn't shipping here currently because of the ukraine bullshit so theres only expensive shipping options, ive got a tonne of stuff stuck in their storage kek

Attached: file.png (791x1200, 1.35M)

because people buy them as sex toys and then obviously don't resell them, making them very rare now that they're not restocked anymore

Attached: braixen.jpg (1280x960, 153.76K)

That plush wouldn't last a day being used as a fuckdoll.