In-Game Team Thread

Can't see one of these threads up in the catalog rn, so I'll make one.

Just beat Soul Silver today as part of my pre Gen IX marathon and getting this team to beat Red was an ordeal. One rule I'm imposing on myself is that I can't use the same evolution line more than once, which makes picks harder depending on what game I'm playing. I hope to get finished with all this just before SV releases (or leaks).

Anyway, share, r8 and h8.

Attached: SoulSilver.png (1518x1080, 1.64M)

Currently hunting for Feebas on Route 119 for my final member.

Can't ever go wrong with Ampharos. I also used Sunflora one time in HGSS and was surprised with how... not bad it was.

Attached: 20220630_194450.jpg (4032x1908, 2.83M)

Been working on a fulldex run, here was my E4 team. I didn't actually set out to use Sceptile but since it's fulldex, it was traded over, so it got levels super fast especially since i traded over the lucky egg i got in leafgreen

Attached: emerald-40.png (240x160, 13.15K)

As for Leafgreen, here's my team there. Blastoise has to be one of the biggest jobbers around, he couldn't secure kills to save his life.

Attached: Pokemon - LeafGreen Version (USA)-55.png (240x160, 13.84K)

Based teams

Here was my team for Colosseum. Double Surf was too good to pass up. Purifying was a pain in the ass, so outside pokes i knew i'd use i only purified mons i knew i needed for emerald's dex.

Attached: GC6E01_2022-06-22_22-10-46.png (1176x704, 700.75K)

Mono-Psychic type run in LeafGreen to prep for shiny Deoxys hunt. As expected it was super easy, there's just so many Poison types in Kanto. Still fun tho, got to finally use Mr. Mime and Jynx in a playthrough.

Attached: MonoPsychicTeam.png (724x322, 30.92K)

I've been playing Pokemon Black on and off for the past 3 years. Here's my team while I'm on Victory Road.

Attached: 20220630_161420.jpg (4128x3096, 2.23M)

Krookodile user? Based.

Playing Inclement Emerald. I'm just about to challenge Wattson.

Not my final team, will for sure replace Breloom and probably Ledian too. Snorlax is a new member and the other three have put in a lot of work for me.

Game has megas implemented, planning on using Gengar as my mega now. If Mawile really struggles I'll let it be the mega but hopefully I won't have to. Gengar is my favourite pokemon and I've not used its mega form in a playthrough since X&Y first came out/

Attached: incem.png (602x338, 133.97K)

that's cool. ampharos is always fun to use.
are you playing a game per gen or all games?

Insanely based team.
I’m currently playing through crystal with
>noctowl
>slugma
>krabby
>arbok
>porygon
Might add something like piloswine
Trying to complete the dex on my other crystal cart. I’m at 237 owned!

I wanna rag on you for using Victini but I don't care have fun

Victini ain't even that hot. Doesn't get a worthwhile Fire move until the 40's and doesn't get Psychic without a TM, having to rely on Zen Headmiss. You could burn off a heart scale on a relearner for Searing Shot but it has all of 5 uses before you're all out. Despite its mythical status, even pokemon as common as Darumaka or Drilbur are far more OP for an ingame team.

I started another flocessy egg monotype run in blaze black 2. Got elekid this time so it's elec/fighting (electivire is fighting in this hack)

Here's the team I beat Brilliant Diamond with.

Attached: FWjBxbCVsAABmwa.jpg (1280x720, 244.27K)

One game per gen plus one remake per gen if there is one. I will be playing BW and BW2, though, they're different enough.

So far I've beaten
>Yellow
>Gold
>Emerald
>Fire Red
>Platinum
>Soul Silver

Been doing this marathon since SV were announced.

Attached: Pokemon Legends Arceus Team.jpg (1177x720, 418.08K)

Was gonna drop lucario but the madman's just swept elesa single-handedly.

Attached: 20220701_170506.jpg (1210x1613, 1.35M)

Replaced croak with farfetch'd. These memelords have him 130 atk and 120 speed and defeatist. It's probably a good idea to have something that isn't weak to ground lol

Vega Team. Might be the last time I post these guys due to the fact that I'm almost done grinding and completing the Pokedex.

Attached: Pokémon Vega-19.png (720x480, 13.09K)