Him versus one of every pokemon

>him versus one of every pokemon
Who would win?

Attached: Son-Goku.jpg (640x427, 87.21K)

the lions

Attached: blocksyourpath.jpg (1920x1080, 211.89K)

Goku with 1 billion lions vs every Pokemon.

He'd have a difficult time with Ghost-type Pokemon since they're immune to martial arts and ki blasts AKA Fighting type moves

Also he’d be weak to psychic since he’s retarded

Spirit bomb.

He has the dragon fist and evil containment wave techniques for that
Spirit bomb is still ki

Gohan wins

Attached: 6C6FF4D6-8CDA-4A60-A578-1215C7B2AF3E.jpg (800x658, 75.43K)

Super Goku with access to UI and the like. Hard to say. He probably beats about 90% of the rooster.
Probably hard looses to The Creation Trio and the like. The real question is if he can damage ghost at all.
If recall correctly he couldn't do jack shit to the ghost of Dr. Mashirito during the Arale episode so...
The closes Pokemon has to Ki based attacks are Aura Sphere and Focus Blast and those are fighting moves too.

Are you 12?

>this stupid shit every thread
Goku does not have Fighting type moves. He is not a Pokemon, he doesn't use Pokemon moves, the system Goku operates on is nearly completely different to Pokemon. Fighting moves are explicitly attacks with Fighting type energy, it has nothing to do with whether the attack is a punch or not.
Fire Punch, Ice Punch, etc. can all hit ghosts just fine. It's not the punch, it's the elemental energy. Goku doesn't use Fighting type energy, he uses his own universe's ki.

Attached: 226660adaf17f708c00217bdc6939bb9.jpg (310x315, 13.76K)

No Spirtbomb would be like a ground or grass move as it's similar to nature power

>he couldn't do jack shit to the ghost
No, Mr. Satan and Trunks couldn't. Even then Hakai worked on the ghost, which Goku can use, along with the Evil Containment Wave.
Plus the ghost operated off toonforce, no ghost Pokemon can do that.
>the creation trio
Swapping hands with a guy who could obliterate the entire universe is more than enough. Arceus nearly died from stopping a shitty tiny meteor.

Spirit bomb is literally just gathering ki from outside of the user

>Arceus nearly died from stopping a shitty tiny meteor.

Correction: What nearly killed Arceus was the meteor knocking all of its plates away. All Arceus needed to survive was just to get one of its plates back, which gave it enough power to summon the rest back to itself.

The meteor itself didn't hurt Arceus at all.

So if something as weak as a meteor impact can disperse Arceus's plates and nearly kill it, it stands to reason that something as strong as Goku, who could shatter planets 500 massive upgrades ago, could disperse its plates and kill it in very short order.

i feel like hed have a hard time with shit like mewtwo its basically freeza with psychic powers but any of the big idiot lumbering legends like dialga and groudon would lose in a heartbeat

Isn't the hakai a vidya only skill?
ECW does beat ghosts though.
I wonder how that interacts with Wonder Guard.

He can't kill ghost types so that's that.

He can just throw a rock at Shedinja

>I don't really know anything about the subject and I won't read the thread but I'm going to post anyway
Every time

It's taking the energy in the world/universe to attack. That's not fighting at all. Stop Baiting me

>in the world/universe
It's from living beings. It's ki, which are fighting moves in pokemon

Lando T beats him

Goku. He traded blows with a literal universal tier God of destruction, with punches that were going to split reality itself apart from the strength behind the impacts and destroy the universe. How is this even a debate?

>bodied by fear

No, Goku uses Hakai in the manga to attack Zamasu, and it only failed because Zamasu is immortal

so his moves would mostly be fighting or normal so ghost would be immune but if he bit them like he bites Frieza or Buu would that be a dark type move?

Goku loses because
>confuse and attract combo
And don't pretend he can't feel attracted to get your easy win, also they can paralyze him or put him to sleep

t. assmad Fighting-type