If Pokemon were real people would be advocating for this

If Pokemon were real people would be advocating for this

They'd put Pokemon on leashes and treat them like ordinary pets

Attached: 1655708049013.jpg (1536x2048, 309.72K)

Would fall apart pretty quickly because it's been shown multiple times that Pokemon hate being treated like mere animals.

The humans in Pokemon cater to the Pokemon's whims, not the other way around, because it's the only way to keep them obedient.

this picture sucks. fuck you.

Attached: postsucks.jpg (716x399, 30.5K)

And thus everybody would fuck their pokemon. Retards here seethe because they can't cope.

Is there a middle stage starter with greater popularity? I can’t think of one.

Charmeleon, since charizardddddd contrarians love it

>Pokemon hate being treated like mere animals.
Mr. Mime seems pretty okay with it, which is weird considering he's implied to be in a relationship with Delia.

Attached: mimey_the_pet.jpg (606x634, 86.29K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: 554.jpg (680x370, 40.01K)

In the games Pokemon eat regular food like people. Snacks, vending drinks, pastries, curry, and even sushi at one point.

Remember, games come first. Anime doesn't dictate the canon.

>Remember, games come first. Anime doesn't dictate the canon.
shrinkfag hands typed this post

this isn't even up for debate, it's just fact. unless you can change history.

Isn't Masters crossing the canons by bringing in Ash or does that not count because it's a spinoff?

you can feed riolu chocolate, if it was an actual dog it would die.

It's a spin-off unless Poryphone exists in Main-Line games

>no bro you don't understand the pokemon shrinking when they faint isn't a game limitation because we have no other way to quickly get them off the screen it's in the GAME so the GAMES come first
yes i also take it that pokemon also attack by hopping up and down in one place too because it's in the game
actual autism

Masters is a spinoff phone game. it doesn't contribute anything to the mainline series or create anything new. it only borrows what already exists. the entire game's existence is just fanservice.

try harder next time, bait kiddo

>Speaking of the movies and consequently the TV show, do the cartoons and the movies and the video games overlap? Is that all one Pokémon world, or are they two separate universes?
>Masuda: basically it’s the same place. Looking at it as a parallel world, or in some select spots being a parallel world might be more accurate.
Everything from the anime is as valid as everything from the games.

>nooo i don't like & can't btfo your post so it's bait
lol?

It's literally in the first drawings and lore made by tajiri
You know this and you just want to keep shitposting, even if it has been mentioned several times
They took it from some old anime that used capsules similar to what Dragon ball does, fuck off retard.

>Looking at it as a parallel world
>parallel world
dawg, he said it right there

Again, unless you change literal history, you can't debate it. Games always create the lore and content first. Anime then borrows what was created a year or so later.

If people were real you'd have to walk them out with anal plug, so people don't just brutally rape their sexy butts

Actually, him being in a relationship with Delia would explain it more than anything.
He’s clearly into some kinky stuff if he’s dating outside his own species and Delia’s a single mom whose son finally left the nest so you know she’s probably down bad.

The games have Pokémon being kept in pastures like cattle even implying they eat hay and they also bark, chew grass and shoes and even eat random things off the ground. The games are even worse in that regard.

>basically it’s the same place. . . . in some select spots being a parallel world
The same overall rules apply, and minor inconsistencies between the mediums are explained by them existing as parallel worlds.

You're regurgitating what I said or agreeing with me just without the "game canon is first part", I can't tell.

>There once were Pokémon that married people.
>There once were people who married Pokémon.
>This was a normal thing because long ago people and Pokémon were the same.

What does that have to do with anything? In Arceus you keep Pokémon inside a pasture like they're cows and sheep and the hay piles around imply they eat hay. They're not let inside the town unless they're with their owner. And in HGSS following Pokémon barked and chewed on everything including your shoes. BDSP has Pokémon doing the same shit as HGSS. It's not only the anime that does that, the games do it too and they're even worse about it.

Attached: 1655966808484.png (609x447, 510.68K)

Yeah, and I'd also put niggers on leashes.