Reddit is petty and whines about Khu being ableist, transphobic, degenerate blah blah

>reddit is petty and whines about Khu being ableist, transphobic, degenerate blah blah
>Any Forums is petty and whines about Khu being a twitter attention whore
Discordsisters are the ones actually contributing and solving the riddles. What went wrong? We've stooped to plebbit levels.

Attached: 1645443886360.jpg (400x400, 14.79K)

get a hobby jesus christ

I just want his riddles to be substantial and actually give us something. Right now his ‘leaks’ are so vague that they would only mean something when we have the official information but then the riddle is useless

I just want him to low the bar with the difficulty in his riddles, so I could feel smart. I have the right to solve puzzles and riddles!

I just want this motherfucker to get penalized by Nintendo in court. Fuck that cancerous bitch ruining the season before the games come out from now on.

This board has always been the 'edgy' version of Reddit

a chicken is fighting a crocodile

>impying everyone isn't trying to solve them

holy shit get off the drama train you fucking mongoloid.

no one cares about your autistic shitposter drama you fucking spastic

It will all probably make sense once we actually see the designs. He must have pretty big connections to Gamefreak if he’s hella encrypting these leaks

I only whine that his leaks never actually reveal anything and only seem to make sense in retrospect, making him completely fucking useless. They're not even riddles which would be fun to figure out, they're just vague meaningless bullshit. He's not worth paying attention to, he just wastes your time.

It's not about the drama retards, it's just sad seeing Any Forums become such a poor place to discuss and speculate about the games.

>"its totally not about drama!"
>"please discuss and suck the dick of my niche twitter celebrity like i do! If you don't do it, you are the retard"

Stay seething, mongoloid.

This

>"""twitter celebrity"""
He's a leaker who uses Twitter as a platform almost exclusively to post riddles

>"""""riddles"""""

Because fuck him and his stupid riddles, why hasn't he been arrested for this shit

You ever thought that maybe he is an attention whore?
He fails to realize nobody gives a single fuck about leakers as people, they only want their leaks, places like Resettera are known for sucking leaker dick

You're just mad cause he gets the attention you planned having by just being yourself. Deal with it user! He's better than you.

So many salty people in this thread. Like, if you don't like Khu, then, what are you doing here? We don't even like you here? What's holding you kidnapped ?

What "here" do you mean by this? Do you think you're in a pro Khu thread thats been invaded by haters?