Does anyone else miss old PokeTube?

Does anyone else miss old PokeTube?

Attached: poketubesoul.png (1360x582, 808.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL197CF501757AB521
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I miss when people uploaded themselves playing PBR with weird teams

they are both shit

Wait, you guys ACTUALLY watch poketubers? I thought you had to be 18 or older to post here?

Attached: Pepe.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

Nostalgia =/= soul

>Putting the fucking DURR IN REAL LIFE skits
No, fuck those videos

Unfortunately, the algorithm has forced some hands to do this.

Only when it was just at its beginnings aka michael jackson in pokemon parody and r/s hacks like ruby destiny

>either side
>old
lol

>Top 10 favourite pokemon
shows how back then pokemon were these mystical fantastical creatures that fascinated people to their core
>Top 10 poke balls
back when we were young and naive and before "RNG" was even a commonly understood term
>Facts and Trivia
a time when the internet allowed for sharing of information at an unprecedented rate and we were thirsty for information of our favourite video games, nowadays everything is common knowledge and triviafags only cover shit like "did you know female torchic has a single ass pixel" instead of lore
>pokemon in real life
a time when we were so immersed in pokemon that the lines of reality and fiction were vague, anything was possible.
>White 2 part 122: Abyssal Ruins
this was when the games were actually good and had fascinating dungeons to explore that people may even have needed help from youtube to progress through as they were that hard
>Live shiny lost
a time when shinies were more than a mere change in the code, a mysterious concept barely known to a few, shiny hunters were pioneers and no one gave a fuck that you were filming without a capture card because the thought of losing something so rare was BAFFLING

not really, both were shit
but
>LIVE SHINY GIRATINA LOST: MY GAME FROZE!?
this is amazing. if you didn't know this is a known glitch with DP. it just crashes whenever Giratina is encountered as shiny, making it effectively unavailable outside of Plat

>Pokemon that should be cut
Nowadays we've become so complacent with Game Freak that instead of protesting against their decisions we've accepted them and now started arguing about who should be cut from the game
>Can you beat...
same recycled shit over and over. no creativity, only drones watch this
>Pokemon but I can only use SHINIES
this shows how shinies transformed from something you needed to dedicate time and soul into and now is just some cheap award for the stupid retards
>smash or pass
no longer is the pokemon audience young and innocent, but adult and eager to see something sexual in something that's not. boring meme garbage
>pro nuzlocker reacts...
back in the day pokemon was about adventuring, collecting, battling, trading. now it is about watching streamers play the game over and over and watching people react to those fake streamers who haven't shown a genuine emotion in years.
>this pokemon fell from the sky and hit me?!
absolutely horrendous clickbait, no comedy whatsoever. these people have lost the creativity they once had during their childhood.

Does anybody remember YTPs. My favorite was one there's a recurring gag every once in a while where somebody will throw something and it hits Casey. And a YTP where As disowns each of female friends at the time (early DP era)

Still like to rewatch this every now and then.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL197CF501757AB521

Loved watching these too. I remember some guy who had a team made of just babymons, including a Pichu with Nasty Plot.
Also can recall some guy who had an Anger Plot + Fury Swipes strat in doubles, and someone else with Nature Power Venusaur.

huh? the old videos are all still there, what are you on about?

Oh man I gotta see those

>Games suck ass
>People playing games that suck ass suck ass
Unsurprising.

A wild Michael Jackson appears?

none of the left were good, you were just young and retarded and had no fucking taste

>Top 10 favourite pokemon
>shows how back then pokemon were these mystical fantastical creatures that fascinated people to their core
It's an easy way for some worthless youtuber shill to piss away 10 minutes of your life for ad revenue. Don't kid yourself.

Fixed it

Attached: 1654653001806.png (1360x582, 816.67K)

hahaha based

I like Jrose

I fucking despise new poketuber content, but in all honesty this image doesn't properly describe what is so abhorrent about them. For old Poketubers, just about all of them did their own content that they came up with, and a lot of the focus of some of the videos was the interesting development history or characters of Pokemon. Everything started going to shit when the top 10 craze was high.

Nowadays Poketubers circlejerk all their ideas with one another, and so none of them feel remotely original. On top of that, all they ever give a shit about is 'MUH COMPETITIVE MUH BATTLING' and there's literally no deviation.

I dont think those older videos were perfect, but this nu shit is fucking unwatchable trash.