Alright, it took me half a year to come around to it, but I'm finally alright with Sneasler's design...

Alright, it took me half a year to come around to it, but I'm finally alright with Sneasler's design. That's all I had to say, thanks for listening.

Attached: FWga2INUYAEb4Me.jpg (3252x2508, 1.8M)

Don't care user, cute feet though.

I like it even more that it’s a fighting type

same here I think
I don't really like it, like Weavile, but it's bearable

Anyway, Sneasler is the subject of Japan's 60-minute challenge on Twitter, so if you like 'em, it's a good day for you.

Attached: FWglH55UUAEZTty.jpg (768x1024, 165.66K)

Attached: FWgU3K8UYAI6fTQ.jpg (700x630, 66.98K)

I liked her a lot from day one but I'm glad you're finally appreciating her

Attached: FWTTYUhUcAA4Ad9.png (1200x748, 87.38K)

>coomer melons
You will learn someday. . .

She's cute alright.

Attached: snuzz.jpg (1452x2048, 951.58K)

wtf I love Sneasler now

Colonel(forma_biologico) is so lucky to have her…

Attached: Sneedler.png (1280x720, 839.3K)

And only now I realized that my pic didn't upload…

Attached: page1.jpg (1000x1219, 132.27K)

kill yourself
I'm glad the fucker's canonically extinct

it's sneasin' time

Attached: Capture.png (916x915, 2.23M)

Reposting my autistic obesssive opinions about Sneasel, Weavile, and Sneasler design features/anatomy

Feedback on spelling/wording, suggestions on other stuff to mention/trying to change my mind, and telling me how shit my taste is appreciated

tl;dr

>Sneasel was my favorite pokemon, I love creature/character designs with big claws/hands/forearms and with impish/jester aspects, speedy blade abilities, and I love how much of a smug piece of shit it is. The asymmetry of the ear feather looks cool too.

>Weavile is still cool, especially in Gen 4/5 sprites and Pokken where his head isn't gigantic and he's got decently lengthy limbs, but the headdress isn't as cool as the single assymetric feather, and his smaller, more normal looking 3 clawed hands aren't as cool as weavile's, and he looks downright comical in the current 3d model which gives him stubby limbs and a giant head

>Sneasler retains more of what I like about Sneasel, and makes the claws even cooler, but the proportions are pretty lanky and the color scheme is a massive downgrade. The 3d model also looks even more uncanny, like with weavile. Fanart that makes the peoportions less stick figure esque and makes it less a blue and more a grey looks way better.

>Shiny H-Sneasel I like about as much as Sneasel, the poison splotches look cool and the face/claws are a sidegrade, but the default colors suck shit.

>Overall, Sneasel and Shiny-H-Sneasel are tied for my favorite pokemon, with Sneasler slightly behind or maybe tied when depicted in ideal circumstances, with likewise ideal Pokken/Sprite weavile very high up too, in or just under my top 10, but in their 3d models both don't make my top 10 and probably not even my top 15 or 20.

>Also if Shiny H-Sneasler had a more green/lime yellow rather then a mustard, and Shiny Sneasler kept the color scheme, they'd both be 15/10 prefect.

Good on you, lad.
Cheers.

shit, forgot my image

Attached: 4ch Sneasel line taste dissection essay.png (1440x2552, 1.58M)

I want to fuck the tall weasel

I probably wouldn't be so upset by H.Sneasel if they were as tall as Weavile by default, or at least had legs of simmillar lenght compared to classic ones

xnirox art always so ugly...