Only anons that have caught a shiny with 1/8192 odds allowed in this thread

Only anons that have caught a shiny with 1/8192 odds allowed in this thread

Attached: 29B84E13-9DD8-48DD-A3D0-EC35D182A8D3.png (250x250, 28.28K)

Reporting in, commander

2 in emerald reporting

I caught this dumb bird in the originals and in the shitty remakes, what do I win?

Link to lists of these pokemon?

Oh, starter softresetting faggots aren't welcome since you technically didn't [caught] the mon.

Pink monke. :]

Attached: pentuina.jpg (1280x720, 228.8K)

They put more effort than you did kek.

Caught a shiny Sneasel in Platinum

Done it multiple times now. I think my funniest is my Sudowoodo from White though. I was trying to breed for Bonsly but I was retarded and forgot to give my Sudowoodo a rock incense so I realized partway through hatching this egg that I had that I wasn't getting Bonsly. I figured I'd just hatch it and release it and then try again but then it came out shiny, the one factor that could've happened for me to have kept it.

This thread is not about effort. For that, go somewhere else or make a new thread about it. Here, it's about how ungodly lucky we are.

Shiny breeding is not welcome here too since you not technically [caught] it.

True luck chads get pokerus. REAL luck chads report here

Then go make another thread about "Only anons that have caught a Pokerus meme with 1/9999999 odds allowed in this thread" thread. GTFO

That is not 1/8192 so fuck off

Hariyama, TWO Solrock, Swablu, Mienfoo, Parasect, Tangela, Donphan, Graveler, Chikorita (does it count? Technically x3 chance), Hoppip. I only Hunted Chokorita.

If you play a lot of older games, don't spam repels and grind post game you will find random shinies eventually. But I did play a lot I guess.

I got a shiny bagon back in emerald. Now he's stuck in my diamond as a shelgon

Lairon in Emerald

Good day sir. Shiny Yanma straight outta Route 35 here

Two hariyamas in emerald

What do i win?

Attached: Shiny shadow Skarmory.jpg (640x480, 52.47K)

Here I am.