Why are you complaining? it's a kids game!

>why are you complaining? it's a kids game!
>nooooo, why youtube is marking my video of kids game for kids?!! It's for everyone! masuda said it!!!
Why shills are like this?

Attached: kek.png (596x584, 162.83K)

can't believe i'm saying this about youtube but holy fucking based

The people who cry about being shoved into the kiddy box on yt are the same faggots who cry the games don't make older MC's or more complex gameplay here, so shut the fuck up faggot.

“We also cannot provide any guidance about future content.”

I hate when support teams say shit like this. You can’t tell me how you guys came to the conclusion, you can’t tell me why you won’t change your decision, and you cant tell me what to do in regards to future content. You’re basically at the leisure of whatever the fuck they say and they won’t even attempt to help you understand anything

Does this fag curse? Is he saying his channel's not kid's friendly because he wants to feel like a big boy, or is it because he actually does and says some explicit shit?

He's saying that because he wants money

As far as I'm concerned kid content is very profitable if you upload often

Kids' video have comments disabled and don't give you ads money. It's retarded way of dealing with kids' content really. Classic Google.

nope, things marked as "for kids" literally cannot make money because they can't put ads up on those types of videos. if you get marked as for kids, you're basically shit outta luck

Well, he just uploads music, nothing of value was lost

How the fuck does cocomelon, or however it's called can avoid getting fucked?

for one they got their shit on Netflix, and then they also sell shit tons of toys and other merchandise

I'm not a fan of Youtube recent policies, but. It is a bit funny. Pokemon is kid friendly series in how it is typically presented and marketed. Maybe aging fans still find some joy in it, but that's the truth.

You don't remember the 58 year olds lining up for Blue/Red in 1998?

aren't his videos just music?

kek

They’re flagging the wrong videos.
The CoD, GTA, and Minecraft videos are the ones kids actually watch.

You can't exactly flag GTA videos as 'for kids' even if it is mostly kids that watch them.

the reason hes complaining is probably because its harder to make money when marked as for kids kek

that email and the decision to make his vids kid friendly is probably both bone by ai

>You can’t tell me how you guys came to the conclusion, you can’t tell me why you won’t change your decision, and you cant tell me what to do in regards to future content. You’re basically at the leisure of whatever the fuck they say and they won’t even attempt to help you understand anything
pretty much.
Best thing we could do is use different ways to distribute videos instead of centering it all on YouTube.