God I hope the gen 5 remake is like this and not BDSP

God I hope the gen 5 remake is like this and not BDSP

Attached: 1C44F7FE-DA6D-4F32-9998-89BD653AB047.jpg (1000x918, 755.3K)

Attached: yeah.png (1920x1080, 1.63M)

honestly probably would have bought bussy diamond and seething pearl if you could transfer or otherwise obtain post-gen-4 mons. Part of the appeal of the remakes up to ORAS was having the old adventure again with new mons if you wanted. For me at least.

Why do people dislike BDSP so much? Im just about done with BD after not being into Pokemon since Sun, and missing a few games before that.

>I hope gen 5 removes most of the features that defined it as a generation

Why are retarded asswipes suddenly shilling the worst game in the history of Pokemon? We get it, BDSP is bad, but there's no reason to insult the developers by saying it's worse than ORASS.

What do you mean?

not that user but he's probably seething about battle frontier
but so am I honestly

I'd prefer if they were like these remakes. Though ORAS or even LGPE style remakes would still be better than BDSM style glorified ports.

Attached: BCDC603C-B482-45BC-8D70-080E92E31299.jpg (467x213, 67.19K)

I'd say ORAS styled remakes would be bettter than HGSS styled remakes if it had the same level of passion as HGSS and was given more time

Because it’s a 1 for 1 remake that looks worse then the original

just skip gen 5 remakes, unova is soulless

>200 potions!

Attached: 1621965872845.gif (576x432, 398.46K)

In no way is this true, you could make the case for the 2D games where each pixel is carefully crafted and hand placed by an artist but the environments are 3D on the DS and 3D requires pixels to look good, something which the DS and 3DS sorely lack.
>b-b-but they were good for the console
The console is shit so it doesn't really matter.

Eh, most of Gen 3 features stuck around or were made much better. Like Secret Bases were integrated with the PSS and came with an insane level of customization. Or DexNav and AreaNav tracking tools which should frankly be in every Pokemon game.

Attached: Blissey Bases.jpg (800x900, 423.58K)

HGSS flopped

The worst Pokémon game is BDSP though

Pokemon Direct 2025
>Good news everyone! We will present to you your lifelong dream! A couple of new pokemon games are coming to you this Winter! Please take a look at this footage!
>[an obscure video of N raping Reshiram for 5 full minutes while shouting "TRUTH! TRUUUTHHHH!!" plays]
>What do you think? Look forward to Pokemon Black 3 and Pokemon White 3, developed by ILCA, directed by Junichi Masuda, again, available to all stores in December 24th 2025.
>SEE YOU AROUND!!

it is worse than oras, by a lot.

Problem with BDSP was no comp. Made the games feel like LGPE. If it had a comp scene it would hit like ORAS imo.

>hoping for piss instead of shit

I hope not because both were shit.
HGGS qualityt or bust