Holy shit

Unironically leagues better than anything GameFreak has released in like 15 years

Attached: ubtitle.png (350x233, 149.93K)

It was pretty good!

How this shit can be installed?

People keep saying that about romhacks like it's an accomplishment. When the bar is set so low you can step over it, you don't deserve praise for getting over it. Most of these romhacks probably actually trip over the bar anyway but people say this because of GF hatred and resentment

Unbound has one of the worst stories of all time and pretty much every side mission is a fetch quest. The characters are all cringe inducing and the NPC trainers have shit dialogue before and after battles.

>story
Lol it has a option to skip all of it. Who cares about story?

It's just one of many shitty things about it. I could have talked about how many legendaries are involved, the dumb gimmicks the gyms have, the starter selection, the poorly implemented real time systems, the ugly characters, the constant pop culture references, the badly designed routes and towns. Being able to skip the story because it's so bad isn't really a good thing.

Its pretty good but its also very bloated.
And the NPCs talk waaaaay too much. Gamefreak must have a rule NPCs can only say x textboxes because it was super noticeable.

>not a real complaint
>stupid
>not a real complaint
>sure, but what does it literally affect that breaks the game
>what
>oh no not le heckin pop culture references, noooooo why can't i enjoy my highbrow art piece that is this pokemon fangame nooooo
>what
Yeah dude if I can throw a bunch of vague complaints about something I'm sure I can make anything sound bad too
What's your favorite Pokemon game? Don't respond if you don't want to answer this question
>inb4 they're all bad

>Yeah dude if I can throw a bunch of vague complaints about something I'm sure I can make anything sound bad too
"I don't like them so they're vague!"
>What's your favorite Pokemon game?
B2W2

Haven't played the game but your complaints all sound like meaningless dogshit

Did it really need to have a mission to beat the Elite Four with EVERY SINGLE TYPE?
Couldn't have been just with some random 6 types or pick your favourite types to limit the whole ordeal a little?
This is just time consuming stuff, not even difficult.
Otherwise nice game.

Attached: Annoyed girl.png (696x684, 722.95K)

nothing you said had any real substance, most of your complaints weren't actually even complaints, they were just 'this thing exists, and i'm going to say it's a shitty thing'. pretty much the only thing you said that actually does, outright, negatively affect the player experience is the real time shit and even then that affects what. the raid dens? oh noooo i can't farm the raid dens every second the game is broken
>B2W2
so, to be clear, you're fine with
>BW2 shoving the swords of justice and a bunch of legendaries into the plot
>the BW2 starters all being dogshit
>several unova designs being ugly as fuck
>the tons of pop culture references in pokestar studios
>the badly designed routes and towns
>and of course, the terrible story
interesting

Clover was better.

I'm not this faggot They're all real complaints and the best pokemon games are Platinum, XY, and RB.
Seething.

this

It's a rom hack,
just download the FireRed Rom, then a patcher, the Patch itself, and an Emulator.

It's fun, especially with the rewrite in the second version (they got rid of Arceus from the plotline, and it only appears post game).

Yes, tying it to Kalos's war lore is a bid dumb especially with the life giving death cannon lifted straight from the region itself but it's at least a story that's doesn't overstay its welcome.

Go to bed

>the best pokemon games are Platinum, XY, and RB
ok well thanks for just outright calling yourself a tranny faggot
die

True