Wtf antijohtobros....i thought pokemonchallenges hated gen 2? what happened?

wtf antijohtobros....i thought pokemonchallenges hated gen 2? what happened?

Attached: 029j.png (1512x763, 1.05M)

is that the guy who made discord go insane and also cheats on fucking nuzlockes lmao

it isn't cheating if you don't get caught, just ask ferarri

you always get caught,
god is all seeing and all knowing.

And yet your imaginary friend does nothing about it

sending you to eternal damnation when you die seems like doing something about it

That's his own modification of an already existing hack, Crystal Kaizo. This has proper level curve, pokemon selection and difficulty.

>proper level curve, pokemon selection and difficulty
So it's vanilla GSC then, gotcha

>uses rare candies to speed up the process instead of grinding for five months all his level 80s up to lv 100 against level 3 shitmons in Oldale
>cheating
Meds

Attached: 1655689570456.jpg (512x509, 25.41K)

what is it about johtofags that imbues them with such potent autism

this
he is only giving you more time to be wrong so your stay in hell can be justifiably more terrible

>uses rare candies to speed up the process instead of grinding for five months all his level 80s up to lv 100 against level 3 shitmons in Oldale
>cheating

Attached: image6-1.png (1022x1432, 1.14M)

It's almost as if he secretly likes Gen 2 and just plays up his hatred for YouTube ad revenue and Twitch subs. Weird how that works.

He just likes to troll.

So we've reached the
> Johto fans celebrate ""victory"" over old boogeyman and start looking for new one
stage of the coping cycle, great. Can't wait for them to act suprised again in a few weeks when they find someone else talking about the same problems.

>if I put a zoomer meme next to a mentally ill opinion I'll look good
Interesting thought process there chief

Do you have the picture of the Johto fans from 2010 saying the same things?

thanks, I try with much hardness

Didn't he say that people who plays gen 2 should have things inserted in their anus? So he's into it?

I don't have any saved but you can find examples pretty easily by searching the archive for mentions of Johto's flaws, or entering similar terms into a general search engine to see other sites.

he cheats by editing his stats on pokehex

Probably genuine accident, he's turbo autistic and checks the hex data upon catching a Pokémon and there's a 'randomize data' button that's not hard to accidently click at all.

looking at hex data you aren't meant to see is still cheating

no, he just cheated, there is a big range of cheating where it can't be detected, he just cheated so much eventually the math was impossible and someone noticed