Attached: trash.png (1534x543, 671.85K)

Smoll indu deverupu prease understandu.

AHNDU AMARURUGA WIRR NEVRU REARN PHOWRU GEMU FUCKA ROU

Attached: aed.jpg (680x373, 45.17K)

i like how probopass is a soft electric type
IF ONLY I COULD USE IT

Fuck you, Aggron is my bae

>saves your typing

Attached: shurismash.png (343x348, 80.51K)

I love these 3 like you wouldn't believe

Not every pokemon needs to be good in multiplayer and even if every supposed shitmon got buffed there would always be a worst pokemon. Aggron has 110 attack anyway, stop lying.

>Not every pokemon needs to be good in multiplayer
They would be if the game design was competent.

bastiodon is easily the worst of these 3

>Not every pokemon needs to be good in multiplayer
True
>even if every supposed shitmon got buffed there would always be a worst pokemon
Yet the "worst Pokemon" would benefit from being... you guessed it: buffed.

The worst Pokemon being buffed but still being "the worst" would be much better off compared to if it never got buffed.

Bronzong and Probopass are awful tier even in single-player. Really, there are a lot of Pokemon who you're better off using an alternative, but that's the design philosophy of RPGs anyways

try picking one up asap in platinum and evolving it right after you get to eterna, the thing absolutely chews threw the city's gym and is pretty decent for the rest of the game
hell, it and a Walrein are the only reason I beat Cynthia

...maybe my team was just garbage, actually

cringe

based

>saying based to your own post

based
cringe

Bronzong is a great in game choice. It can use both its offensive stats effectively, learns lots of moves, and has good abilities.

Some mons are bad enough that even in-game they suck, not those, but Ledian is so fucking awful it actually made me dislike it despite thinking the design is cool.

cringe

Give them Rock type Body Press (90 base power, exclusive to those 3). Also take GMax Steelsurge and give the steel-type Stealth Rocks to those 3.

>Bastiodon
+30 HP (Rampardos gets +30 speed)
Gets Sap Sipper as an ability.
Learns Body Press, Spikes, Recover (or Shore Up), and Knock Off

>Probopass
+20 special attack
Sturdy replaced with Levitate
Learns Body Press and Trick Room

>Aggron
+10 speed
Learns Shift Gear
Heavy Metal swapped with Sheer Force

They should all have a place in the lower tiers now. Bastiodon is an ersatz low tier Ferrothorn with the ability to set up multiple types of entry hazards, but it has to be more careful around Ground and Water types. Probopass becomes a decent bulky special attacker/pivot. It could work as a Trick Room pivot. Aggron becomes good Klinklang. At 60 base speed, and after 1 Shift Gear, it becomes faster than everything from Weavile on down with just 144 EVs in Speed, allowing for some extra points in Defense or HP to be bulky, fast, and hard hitting.

I'd post that picture of Charizard typing but you do make a point there would always be a "worst pokemon". However, there is no reason for the "worst" pokemon to be as bad as they are. especially since a pokemon being a shitmon is the most common reason for it being hated.