Any Forums plays: Pokemon Edge Rising #2

Welcome back to Pokemon Edge Rising.

LAST TIME >Our hero, Reborn, got his mother killed by a d*namaxed Pokemon, and begins his adventure to slaughter every last big Pokemon
>also his cool brother tags along
>we also meet crazy cultists and suicidal evil team members and are now investigating a ghost with the same name as our mother
>also we kill whoever pisses us off after defeating them
>we also shoot our first big Pokemon (nevermind that it didn't want to hurt anyone)

ATROCITY COUNT
OUR HERO REBORN HAS PERFORMED
>one shooting
>nine other murders
>two attempts at murder of the rival
Meanwhile
>7+ suicides of evil team grunts and one gym leader
>drugged and kidney harvested
>great hero and best character and not a dev selfinsert 'Mako' has righteously slain 5 villains

>The fuck's this?
The deepest, most well-written Pokemon fangame of all time.

Attached: op2.jpg (768x576, 128.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trollpasta-crappypasta.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Special:Random
trollpasta-crappypasta.shoutwiki.com/wiki/The_sex_slaves
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9WcG0OMElo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let's pick out our team. Current team on the top row, Pokemon without names at the bottom rows. first 6 posts, or whatever gets posted within 15 minutes. No need for GET to name something not yet named or to pick team member unless overriding a previous suggestion.

Attached: capture_1310_29062022_145913.jpg (512x384, 45.41K)

grab whatever thing reminds you the most of whatever this link takes you to, and give it a nickname based on whatever you got
trollpasta-crappypasta.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Special:Random

>trollpasta-crappypasta.shoutwiki.com/wiki/The_sex_slaves

Ralts is already named so I'm picking an Eevee named DidUKnow

Also, our collected fakemon, so you can recognise the menu sprites

Attached: fakemons.jpg (1152x1152, 260.03K)

I want to see the new mons' evolutions. Throw on the murder pillow

Alright, then let's go with this. Pillow's up for naming too.

Attached: capture_1331_30062022_002427.jpg (512x384, 39.8K)

Let's take it slow for now. Welcome to Blackheart City, where the area music is the fucking Sound of Silence.

Attached: Pokémon_Edge_Rising220630002533.gif (512x384, 56.78K)

Attached: 87.jpg (768x576, 104.33K)

This town is a hotbed of Martha cultists. The Martha cultists are a bunch of people obsessed with a little girl who might not exist, to the point of intense worship and sacrifice. I didn't know they put Any Forums in this game too.

Attached: 88.jpg (1152x864, 217.06K)

What a hobby.

This is reference to all the essentials games that just slap standing sprites on benches

Attached: capture_1351_30062022_003303.jpg (512x384, 39.07K)

Can we kill him? Nobody gets to enjoy anything, not even benches.

Our love interest is also here. So kawaii!

Someone also gives us a Pokemon when she was about to kill it. She warns us that it will turn into... something. Name is up for grabs.

You can only kill after defeating people in battle, and only the great Melia- I mean Mako can defeat Pokemon without battling.

Attached: 89.jpg (1152x1152, 315.94K)

cool, is there constant in-universe shitflinging over which generation of Animals (or whatever the equivalent of Pokemon video games is) is better
because I want to know if the other half of Any Forums is represented

PSUEDO-LEGENDARY ACQUIRED

There's also a game corner in town. Because this is an ultra hardcore and cool game, there are no TMs. You can buy FRLG game corner Pokemon, but I don't think you can really farm the money for coins. Nothing special about the slots themselves

I wonder how much this is meant to be a direct jab at Reborn and its ilk for how stingy they are with TMs

Unfortunately no, but the protagonist does hate big Pokemon

We will see

Attached: 90.jpg (1152x864, 205.96K)

Reborn sees the ghost of Martha and swears to end this madness. He's really attached to her for some reason.

Also, the gym music is this fucking song but slowed
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9WcG0OMElo

Attached: 91.jpg (1152x864, 156.06K)

>I wonder how much this is meant to be a direct jab at Reborn and its ilk for how stingy they are with TMs
And then there's Rejuvenation, which locks many useful TMs behind joining the bad guys and getting a bad ending.

Will Reborn be a little psycho and kill the guy who gave him life-saving advice? Odds decides

>which locks many useful TMs behind joining the bad guys and getting a bad ending
It does? Joining the bad guys is only possible at the end of the current update, and you only get the option if you specifically go out of your way to not do sidequests and have people hate you

Attached: 92.jpg (1152x864, 193.43K)

yes so no one else can use that information
also, can you quicksave, record what happens if you step on a glowing tile, then quickload

This guy seems to have gotten Reborn actually upset. Evens, or majority in 5 minutes.

Attached: 94.jpg (1152x839, 123.24K)

You get to decide since no other response in 10. Wow, we are a deranged fuck.

Also, nothing really happens, just an explosion sound and you get sent back to the entrance. Losing to gym leaders results in actual game overs

Attached: 93.jpg (768x576, 83.36K)

he seems like like a fine guy, let him live

>killing people in here is done by shoving them onto mines instead of using your pocket knife

Damn, Reborn has an urge to let psychos live for some reason

It's time for the second gym leader, Bill and his long fucking wall of text. He's lost it due to the death of his daughter, the same Martha we're being haunted by. Apparently, a disproportionate amount of bad le spooky fanfiction revolves around Bill as a mad scientist

Attached: 95.jpg (1152x1440, 182.97K)

Bill intends to use his legion of coomers as an army before challenging Reborn. Despite his weird ghost Eevee, he is soundly beaten by Shadow the Panslash and co.

Attached: 96.jpg (1152x1440, 196.76K)