Today might be the last day of the Zodiac Wars. Tomorrow...

Today might be the last day of the Zodiac Wars. Tomorrow, Khu will begin to reveal Fuecoco2's design motifs and body shape. Take your final stance in this thread. Is the zodiac theory true or not?

Attached: TvdZViz.jpg (1080x1080, 52.37K)

Zodiac theory will die tomorrow. Kys CCP shills

>khu
Lmao

as an ex zodiac believer, they clearly broke the mold here if there was any to begin with. It's not going to have anything to do with zodiac animals.
hoping it will have a body shape similar to krookodile

I think Zodiac Theory was true until they realized they held off on the 3 hooved animals for too long and decided fuck it, let's just ditch it so we're not forced to do 3 hooved Fire starters in a row.

Place your bets, is it a snake or rooster

He changed it's name to zodiac khuller

Imagine coping this hard

Can't be rooster, Torchic already was.

It's a play on Zodiac Killer because he killed the zodiac theory.

Cyndaquil isn't a rat.

Zodiac theme is not a theory faggot. It has been proved right since gen 1 with 8 gens were the fire starter fits perfectly in the zodiac. Cope retard.

You know what? You're right. This war must end. Tomorrow will be it. If it's a zodiac beast, I will accept that the zodiac theory is true. If not, I will laugh the fuck at all of you. I will make a massive celebration Any Forums has never seen before, it will break the board. Whatever pride you have left, I will turn it into blood and I will spill it everywhere, from Any Forums to Any Forums. Until then, my stance won't change.

And?. Zodiac animals can repeat. That's not a rule.

So which animal do y’all think it’ll become?
I’m betting Ox or Snake

Crocodile

It is

Fennekin is not a dog

Charizard is not a Chinese dragon.

Fire croc pokemon.
Is it's not some kind of lizard shaped monster, it won't make sense.
I'm assuming a fire feraligatr.

Fireligator. They finally put the 'o' in his name.

Foxes are dogs

Neither lol

I thought it might be based on the world eating serpent that guards the tree of life.

two digit IQ

Single digit IQ

That would make it grass type, no? Idiot

It’s not a literal tree bro

let the mental gymnastics tournament begins