We can't make this a luvdisc evolution because.... WE JUST CAN'T, OKAY?!??!!

>we can't make this a luvdisc evolution because.... WE JUST CAN'T, OKAY?!??!!

Attached: there are people who will defend this.jpg (215x400, 20.99K)

Because it debuted in BW where the entire regional dex was only Unova pokemon, so Ludvisc also being in the regional dex would stick out like a sore thumb.

>aka WE JUST CAN'T OKAY?!?!

They could've retconed it after the generation ended, but apparently that wasn't the case.

>if you ignore the reasons they don't exist
no shit

not what i'm saying tardo
"we just can't" implying it's because of their own dumb rules that they made up on the spot, which is completely retarded

That should have been the female version of bruxish,while bruxish should have been only male

I really like alolomola, I wish there were more motherly caring pokemon

>"NOOOOOOOOOOO, THEY'RE SHOWING DIVERSITY IN THEIR UNIVERSE,, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
This is what you sound like, never mind kissing guppies and sunfish being two of the most drastically different bony fish in existence.

Why does it need to be an evolution for Luvdisc exactly? It's a totally different part of the world, convergent evolution is a thing that happens.

yeah
I like BW but goddamn was making no old Pokemon available before post-game a useless decision that didn't lead into anything

>let's make a shitmon that nobody cares about, ok
>and get this
>let's make ANOTHER shitmon, that looks exactly like it
>and make them both standalone
?????????????????

What would them being an evolution line change other than soothing your autism?

*best decision that made the first playthrough more fresh than any other and they should do it at least once in a while if not every gen

not really
led to weird fillermons like Sawk/Throh, Maractus, Alomomola and Basculin
Alomomola should've been Luvdisc's evo aaaand I guess Basculegion just should've been Gen 5, lol

giving a pokemon some actual closure and possibly even usage instead having its only purpose to be confusing normies on the daily ??

It's a regional variant that's evolved to the point of being its own species.
SV will canonize the concept, Pure White and Pitch Black will expand it.

>Pure White and Pitch Black
shit that's the first I hear those names, like them a lot

Okay, I accept your limitations. No need to give a reason next time.

Normies aren't the ones confused and shitting themselves over this. It's mainly mega autists like you.

why are you so...

Attached: bored.png (400x400, 7.78K)