Why isn't link dumping with the market?

why isn't link dumping with the market?

Attached: 1660078142737.jpg (840x862, 177.04K)

link pumps always mean market dump coming

When I said token not needed I meant USD

There is not enough interest in it, so people don't trade it

There's no point in selling it right now

dont know. Many liquidations on both sides. Heavy intraday volatility. Many crab trade opportunities with leverage

holy shit
this is a major sell signal, newfags
we're about to see a catastrophic dump

Attached: aaaaaaaaa.png (600x624, 448.72K)

Or a breakout.

token (selling) not needed

I assume none of you have been in crypto earlier than 2020 KEK.
Link legitimately IS the bear market coin. It pumps and reigns supreme through the bear market.
That’s why the “missed the bullrun” fud did nothing to those of us who have been following long enough. Right NOW is our bullrun. Hope you got your stack. The train is leaving the station bros.

If it dumps back to 6 I demand you post yellow coombait untill you get banned out of repentance for your lies.

Not today

bros. Did you notice the lack of genuine depression/suicide threads and big titty asian bait threads? What does this mean for Any Forums?

I understand why you think that will happen. You started following in 2020. So you’re used to one trend. But just because you weren’t around for the last bear market doesn’t mean you can’t learn from it. All you have to do is zoom out!
Just remember. Your brain becomes used to trends. But those trends only continue until one day….they don’t anymore. Are you ready for the reversal?

1 minute crabs always win. they dont care about price, just range

because I'm not fucking selling
if I don't sell how can the price go down?

I borrow link from binance at a 20x and sell it

I'll liquidate you

that can happen. Then I just borrow more

>3-5%
>dumping

check the two hour chart. multiple 5% candles a day isnt normal. Multiple 5% candles for a week multiple times a day is abnormal