A Pokémon Presents announcement will appear in 12 hours

>A Pokémon Presents announcement will appear in 12 hours

Attached: pp.png (300x168, 56.93K)

oh is it going to appear from out of you ass OP?

fake fake fakef ake fakf ek fakf kaf akf akf kaf kafka fkaf kaf akf kf ka fanofno nonononononononononononononononono

Attached: FWH14p9akAA0XKD.jpg (1240x1754, 300.5K)

I wonder what the average amount of time it takes for a loser to turn trans is after watching anime

It’s gonna be next week. We just got the Direct Mini today, so we’re not getting it this week.

Quick rundown on the mini?

>spoon feed me, p-please
No way, fag.

Attached: 25de4181eb55b8228bfc61a293ec4dc510-04-pokemon-gun.rsquare.w1200.jpg (1200x1200, 135K)

theres nothing to feed you stupid elitist loser, you're blatantly lying and trying to act cool over it. fucking pathetic

>THAT ANIME GIRL IS TOTALLY LIKE ME, YES A NECKBEARDED FAGGOT THAT HAS AN AXE WOUND AND TAKES HORMONES, YES

What is the purpose of having a Presents at this point, they might as well just focus solely on Scarlet and Violet

We just had a Nintendo Direct Mini today user
The other user is implying the events come and go weekly and we wouldn't have more than 1, so if a Pokemon presents is next, it would be next week

That's hot user

you're both deranged americans who have been brainwashed into thinking a crossdresser is a filthy tranny.

Mostly ports and remakes, but some really good ones. Persona 3-5, Mega Man Battle Network, Pac-Man World, NieR Automata, etc. There's a new farming sim JRPG from Square Enix called Harvestella that looks interesting. The sequel to Mario + Rabbids got a release date and will have a further gameplay showcase tomorrow. There's a new Monkey Island game, but it looks ass. That's all the main highlights.

Cardcaptor Sakura is based

Attached: Cardcaptor Sakura GBC.jpg (690x515, 102.62K)

I am not murrican, cope

The theme song suddenly rushed back to my head even though I don't remember watching any of this show.

>gottem
still a fucking retard

How bad will most of those look on the switch? I can't imagine nier running well

shut the fuck up tranny coddler

I'm a huge loser and after 260 anime I'm not a tranny yet so probably more.

Attached: Sip.png (2551x2576, 538.7K)