Introduce a mecanic so switching is less OP

I'll start: pokemon stats go up 3% each turn they are in battle, resets when you switch them for another pokemon

Attached: tomy-medium-venusaur-plush-recall-front.jpg (800x800, 75.79K)

All pokemon take slightly more damage when switching in because they're "off guard"

Bring Pursuit back.

Attached: fce97146881344163200e9c936d5bb0f.png (1125x675, 906K)

Maybe make it so every Pokemon takes a little bit of damage when they switch.

Make a move that sets those Steel hazards from Copperajah's G-Max, this also nerfs Fairy.

Pokemon forced to switch out become demoralized. They will suffer either an attack, defense, or accuracy penalty for the remainder of the match. The penalty stacks each time it is switched out

Switch-ins have -2 priority for their next action in battle

>introduce a mecanic so switching is less OP
It’s called not playing 6v6

pokemon that don't switch get to use an attack, and you're allowed to use an unconventional attack to deal a lot of damage to an opponent that switches.

Learn 2 read faggot
Switching is a core mechanic
Just nerf regenerate

That's gay. Why don't you just tell to suck a dick you fucking fag

full team battles
can't switch if everyone's on the field

>what is metronome
Low elo faggot

Showdown trannies neck yourselves

Why? If switching was made bad then it just becomes a series of elemental rock-paper-scissors with whoever made the correct lead choice at a clear advantage.

They already did.
It's called Doubles format.

so basically the gpu explodes?

Doubles is still very heavy on switching with the various moves that help you pivot.

Switching is fine. You run the risk of eating one (or two in doubles) big attacks on switch in.

lose 1 PP on all moves when switching

Steel-type move that sets a new hazard. Called like Steel Snare? Activates and is consumed when the opponent switches out. Can be cleared with Rapid Spin or Court Change or whatever. Deals 33% damage

Also bring back Pursuit, change it to a Fighting or Normal type move so Psychic's aren't so oppressed this time.

actually sounds super retarded
"lol I protect so now I have a 3% boost in EVERY single stat"