This is the most optimal order to do the non-linear part of Johto in

Prove me wrong.

Attached: johto order.png (3259x550, 96.68K)

Mineral after lighthouse.
It's the gym.

The levels of the Gyms would imply Chuck > Pryce > Jasmine is the correct order.

the best part of johto is Kanto

I might try this next run.
BTW Red is the fina boss not Lance. The level curve is a non issue if you complete your team of 6 in Kanto.

Jasmine is 6th

>if you complete your team of 6 in Kanto
Yes, I can't wait to add a level 15 shitmon from Kanto and grind all the way to Lv 50-60 against other level15 shitmons from Kanto.

Nope. Jasmine is 7th.
Chuck: 27, 30
Pryce: 27, 29, 31
Jasmine: 30, 30, 35
>but muh badge ca-
Game design overrides an arbitrary ordering that is purely aesthetic.

>grind all the way to Lv 50-60
What? Kanto is Level 40-45 until Blue and the trainers are all mid 30s.

In my last Crystal run I caught a Houndour as soon as I reached Kanto and soloed Sabrina and Erika with it with 0 prior grinding. That was enough to evolve it and from there you're reaching Level 30 so you can just grind it against the trainers to catch it up to your team.

Use your brain for once. Oh, and also play the games for once, since you clearly don't.

Jasmine is sixth.

Not an argument. I won.

the most optimal way to play this part of Johto is to put the game down and never touch it again

Jasmine is sixth

I won
You lost

> complete your team of six in Kannto
>Just sweep with your starter until the post-game and it's is easy!!
I hope this is a joke, but unfortunately I've seen worse coping from Johto fans before.

Jasmine is sixth.

It won't do shit versus Red unless it's in low 50s at least. So yes, you have to raise it about 30 levels all while grinding against lv. 28 trainers and also having to grind the rest of your team a bit as well.

>Jasmine is 6th
That's like saying Sabrina is the 6th. You're already next to Saffron after the 4th badge and her levels are lower than Koga. There is zero incentive not to do the events in Saffron first so you can get a Lapras and then head to Fuchsia with it to teach it Surf in one fell swoop.
>M-muh badge case!
Not an argument. Johto and Kanto are explicitly open world. the design of the case limits them to placing them down in a linear fashion and you almost always have to go out of your way to do them in order (if such a thing is even possible) prior to HGSS.

Jasmine and Sabrina are sixth

Source?

RBYFRLG and GSCHGSS

>RBYFRLG
Only "order" is Brock -> Misty as 1 -> 2 and Giovanni as 8.
>GSCHGSS
Falkner -> Bugsy -> Whitney as 1, 2, 3 and Clair as 8.
Anything otherwise is your own headcanon and does not represent the natural flow that a player would do.

Jasmine and Sabrina are sixth

Source?

It came to me in a dream.