So, this is what people have decided as the returning ‘Mons to SV from Khu’s Dex picture/riddle...

So, this is what people have decided as the returning ‘Mons to SV from Khu’s Dex picture/riddle. Apparently it doesn’t include new forms and Pokémon (obviously), but Pokémon who have different forms in this list will have them included. Bottom row is transfer only.

Thoughts? I’m very surprised Enamorus is in without her brothers, but kind of glad. No Inci or Lando for VGC is insane, we may see Arcanine usage?

Attached: 032CAD1E-209E-4807-9235-C1CE6AEEB07C.jpg (2048x683, 184.21K)

Don't worry user, Lando and Incineroar will be back in DLC 1.

DLC2, they won't be needed until year 2 of VGC when it opens up its ruleset.

>charizard again
Yup, this is real.

Isn't more than half the image blacked out? The other genies could still be in. Imagine if we get a fifth one this gen to complete the set, that would be sick.

Same shit just like swsh dex, but few added mons like flabebe line to fuck off. I hate this, because i know charizard, all eevies, gyarados, toxapex and ferrothorn are in all games, after dexit, but it's really shame other cut mons doesn't get it again. It's good sign, that all hisuian are in dex, but i'll be disapointed, if typhlosion and samurott are without other starters, but this was happened with charizard

Considering they’re in Dex and Gen order and the last visible parts match with Pokémon late into each Pokédex, I don’t think that’s a factor. That said, there are weird omissions like Miltank. Also the word space between Walrein and Salamence.

Typhlosion is the only good Johto starter anyways, so not having the others is fine.

I dunno, there’s a decent number of ‘Mons who werent in SWSH. A lot of the earlier Gen ones were in BDSP, but that game had everything from Gen 4 and before. For the Hisuian starters, the difference is that in SWSH is Bulba and Squirtle were transferable.

Seeing as we got those two in Isle and Hoenn starters in Tundra, we could get the rest of those trios in DLC?

If this is accurate:

>Interesting note: each weather has a setter - Ninetales, Pelipper, Tyranitar, and Abomasnow

Kanto - 46/151 Pokémon (+1 transfer)
Johto - 36 or* 37/100 Pokémon (+3 transfer)
Hoenn - 28/135 Pokémon (+1 transfer)
Sinnoh - 28 or** 29/107 Pokémon
Unova - 27/156 Pokémon (+4 transfer)
Kalos - 20/72 Pokémon (+10 transfer)
Alola - 14-16***/86 Pokémon (+3 transfer)
Galar/Hisui - 29 or 30****/96 Pokémon (+1 transfer)

>*Assuming Sunflora rather than Yanmega
>**Assuming Yanmega rather than Sunflora
>***Depends on Bruxish/Golisopod and Palossand/Mimikyu
>****Depends on Alcremie/Grimmsnarl

I actually forgot Bonsly, Sylveon, and Eevee, so that’s +1 for those regions

For this one, I’m only including Pokémon that are fully evolved. Cross-gens usurp their prevos, but regional form cross-gens don’t.

>Kanto: 22 fully evolved Mons +1 Transfer
>Johto: 17/18 fully evolved +1 transfer
>Hoenn: 14 fully evolved +1 transfer
>Sinnoh: 16/17 fully evolved
>Unova: 14 fully evolved +2 transfer
>Kalos: 10 fully evolved + 4 transfer
>Alola: 9 fully evolved + 1 transfer
>Galar/Hisui: 19 fully evolved +1 transfer

Where is Bewear? He is my main bro, I can't play without him

What did you do the 6 gens without him

>Gen 8 launched with 40% of the old Pokémon catchable
>Gen 9 launches with less than 30% of the old Pokémon catchable

Wouldn't expect anything else from gamefreak.

>Wobbuffet cut
As if you need confirmation that Team Rocket is retiring (if not already retired)

Attached: 1469522148684.gif (248x248, 55.26K)

>Could mean more new Pokémon
I’ll take it

I'm surprised you guys aren't seething so much over Charizard yet lmao

Why do they have to waste Dex space on Tyranitar or Garchomp in every game?

>no tyrantrum
>no aurorus
>no archeops
>no torterra
>no cramorant
>no feraligatr
>no meganium
Game Freak is full of cocksuckers FUCK these shit games.

Because GF fucking sucks and we all already know they were going to shoehorn him in anyway. Also there was a leak before this one anyway with him

>Even less starters than last time

What riddle/image is this referring too?

>Meganium and Feraligatr deserve to be in more than CHARIZARD