The bug types from gen 7 looked so fucking terrible...

The bug types from gen 7 looked so fucking terrible. I really don't get how retards are so braindead that they actually like picrel. Vikavolt wa the only good bug from gen 7.

Attached: bg.png (430x215, 75.14K)

astronomically shit taste, probably bait

let me guess you think boring trash like galvantula and volcarona are good designs right?

Nah he's right. You're a legit moron if you like those dogshit designs.

Gen 7 has the only bad bug type and you still didn't get it right.

>Vikavolt wa the only good bug from gen 7.

Attached: dewpider.jpg (1280x894, 281.73K)

fpbp

*Pheromosa was the only good bug from gen 7

FPBP

Fuck off, Galvantula is great. I also like both the designs in OP’s post.

>dude...what if we took drew tarantula...but made it yellow because it's an electric type
yeah it's a real creative design

Galisopod looks really cool, whatever that red abomination on the left is though looks fucking retarded

fpbp

Shut the FUCK up. Golisopod is fucking kino. It’s a suit of samurai armour combined with a giant isopod… what’s not to like? It’s typing is neat too.

>Galisopod

>What if we put this mosquito...BUT IT'S NOT SMALL AT ALL IT'S HUGE OMG IT HAS HUGE ARMS IT'S FIGHTING!

This

golisopod looks stupid all hunched over like that
this thing gets slouched over but the mantis pokemon stands straight up. fucking brilliant.

Attached: lurantis.jpg (670x800, 50.85K)

Imagine having such terminally shit taste. Hating GolisoCHAD should be a bannable offense.

Attached: golisopod-sword.gif (498x280, 1.69M)

>Trannintis

Attached: Morshu.jpg (285x208, 12.08K)

>what if we make a mosquito, but since mosquitos get swollen when they suck up blood we can show its muscles being swollen instead? And to emphasize this and make it look extra weird since it’s an alien we can make it look like a body builder
yep actually took thought to create unlike “durfff take animal and add random element to it”

What you posted isn't even a real mantis, dummy. It's a plant posing as a mantis, which is already a fucking dumb thing to do. Why would a plant want to pretend to be a bug when they share the same weaknesses?

Attached: 1231456.gif (498x278, 3.11M)

You’re the first person I’ve ever seen shit on Galvantula. What kind of designs DO you like, then?

Not reading your headcanon

/thread

Posting more Kinopod.

Attached: 1231930310.gif (640x336, 3.21M)