/pug/ - Pokémon Unite General

Pokémon UNITE is a 5v5 MOBA where the objective is to score more points than your opponent. It's focused on quick matches w/ minimal downtime. For Switch, Android, & iOS.

READ THE OFFICIAL GUIDE:
pokemon.com/us/strategy/a-minute-by-minute-guide-to-pokemon-unite-battles/

>Information (right side for links)
serebii.net/pokemonunite
unite-db.com/
uniteapi.dev/

>Upcoming
- Glaceon
- Buzzwole
- PTS: publictest-pu.com/index.html (June 30)
- Draft Mode

>Current
- Minor events: serebii.net/pokemonunite/events.shtml
- Patch notes: serebii.net/pokemonunite/patch.shtml

Previous thread:

Attached: Buzz.gif (678x382, 1.52M)

Stacks!

Attached: stacks.png (464x583, 298.63K)

Shillcario isn't relevant anymore
Absol won

2nd for some matches are literally impossible to win, holy shit.
Also FINALLY! A cool mon and not some faggy shit.
Too bad we'll be getting another Eevee anyway.

as much as I love the addition of Buzzwole, I'm not looking forward to another stacker that doesn't have to suffer a bad early game cause it doesn't need to evolve

Imagine if we had 6 months of nothing but defenders/supporters, now that would be hell. Be grateful.

Now I would love for a certain support to be nerfed into the ground

I'd prefer that to what we have

Fine with me, I'm just here for the stacks

>attacker attacker all-rounder attacker attacker
>all-rounded all-rounder in disguise all-rounder all-rounder attacker
>all-rounder in disguise attacker defender all-rounder in disguise support
>attacker
almost a year of nothing but attackers and all-rounders

Attached: 1640103668920.png (794x870, 657.56K)

I know this has been known for some time but out of all the bug Pokémon they had to pick a more humanoid one. Seriously?

Why are 90% of my standard matches bot matches? I'm 1963 Masters, does my rank actually affect whether I can find standard matches or not? I've never had this much trouble finding real people before.

The only thing that looks remotely humanoid in Buzzwole are his arms

At least it's someone cool and not another fap-bait mon like Pheromosa.
I mean we're getting Glaceon, but still.

>no fap-bait
user.........

ha ha imagine buzzwole sucking your blood so she can get bigger bouncier tiddies ha ha

He's male
>inb4 irl moskito
This is a pokemon

I mean Buzzwole alright but I certainly like other bug Pokémon more. Especially from Gen5 who has only Crustle so far they could have given us something like Volcarona, Galvantula or Durant. Maybe in the future.

ha ha imagine buzzwole sucking this user to death so she can get bigger bouncier tiddies ha ha

She just needs 6 stacks like tsareena

ENTER

Attached: 98981316_p0.jpg (1802x1954, 1.1M)

>Another Owl killer
>This one doesn't even need to aim since the unite move autotargets the one with the lowest health
Love him

>Owl killer
Unless they really fuck up I think this is going to be an everything killer, especially in lane. This is going to be another stun it or die mon.

oh boy I can't wait for all the "just cc it" posts

Is weight still good if I can't hit 6 stacks? I feel like weak policy is a good alternative

On lucario specifically I once looked into it and a full stacked WP equates to weight with 4 stacks if I remember correctly. Depends on the pokemon you're using I guess

lol I can see this happening 100%

>top lane frong
I can't even (completely) blame them cuz the game flat out tells attackers to go top lane.
Fuckin' hell.