The world needs to be recreated because... emotions are bad okay!

>the world needs to be recreated because... emotions are bad okay!

Attached: CyrusPlatopen.png (256x192, 3.11K)

his motivation makes no fucking sense. They just wrote vague nonsense as an excuse for the thing on the box of the game to show up.

>brainlets still don't understand Cyrus
It's a children's game for fuck's sake.

Retarded discord genwar bait thread #142536.

>it's not poorly written, you just don't understand it!
ah the classic cope argument

>it's not poorly written, you just don't understand it!
Yeah, that's correct faggot.
Giovanni, Cyrus, Lysandre. Nothing else matters.

Gen 4 was truly the start of these games trying to be deep but coming off as pretentious

I don't understand how anyone could find this deep even on paper
Hoen's teams maybe

He really was just misunderstood, even in real life

i always found it funny that cyrus, a cold asshole, owns a crobat which is implied that he raised himself.

>bad guy is evil because...he's evil

Yeah, I hate Lusamine too.

and he lets you release the lake legendaries for no fucking reason and it's literally why his plan ends up failing in DP. Unironically more clownish writing than gen 8.

He says in the story that he isn't unnecessarily cruel to his pokemon like his grunts.

YWNBAD

>Cyrus
>I want a new recreated world with no emotions because I am depraved and want Sex with Giratina

>Volo
>Giratina was trapped and sent to hell by Arceus, why shouldn't we let it get it's revenge? Fuck this world and fuck you, I WANT TO BE THE LORD AND CREATE MY OWN UNIVERSE

>asshole
He is not an asshole, he is a dick. He believes to be doing the world a favor.

That was Gen 5 and it's only a problem in BW.

Emotions are what cause people to be evil thus start war and harm towards other, hence why Cyrus hates emotions. It's the same reason why stories like "I have no mouth and I must scream" are bullshit because the main plot is "AI is le evil and hates humans because it doesn't have emotions", even though you do need emotions to feel any sort of hate in the first place.
How are you fucking morons too braindead to comprehend a story made for a children's game that more than a decade old.

Giratina should’ve raped volo

>his motivation makes no fucking sense
they dont need to make sense hes crazy