Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: 2E607365-B54B-4BE9-ACFF-5047ACE27D35.jpg (1600x900, 558.84K)

game has no reason to exist and is lower quality than the originals. just play platinum and stop giving pokemon money for doing less than the bare minimum.

Bought it today played three minutes and fell asleep, kinda sucks op.

And prayers

>buy game cheap and used
>lower quality than Platinum
>Try to get mystery gifts via Internet (Oak's Letter, Plat Outfit, Arceus flute, Darkrai house key)
>nope sorry, although the game released less than a year ago you only had 5 months to claim this content

Oh and of course EXP share all that you CAN'T turn off nor can you transfer non-gen IV mons. Waste of money, here I was hoping to get some ribbons for my Hawlucha and Simisage.

I don't think the second screen elements translated well to only one screen. I loved the Poketch on the DS but thought it wasn't very good on the Switch.

Other than that, I'd say it was okay for a Diamond/Pearl remake. However, I think the thing that really bothers people is that it wasn't a remake of Platinum that's generally considered the better version of Sinnoh.

Wouldn't mind a second one

both looked like basedjaks

>nor can you transfer non-gen IV mons
I'm still frustrated that we couldn't at LEAST get Sylveon

Proof that humanity is beyond saving.

I liked how Volkner had a Pelipper so he could spam Thunder.

>Eevee is in the game
>No amie, but you can easily make up some method to replace it
>No sorry :)

Why they didn't include Platinum content is beyond me. The only upgrade I can note is the Grand Underground allowing you to pick up mons you wouldn't find early ingame. I was able to score a Croagunk which was nice. I'd also like a Magby/Elekid too.

better than PLA

The best version of Sinnoh and it's not close.

Because it's supposed to be a faithful remake. Adding Platinum content means it's no longer faithful.
So basically Masuda told ILCA to ignore Platinum because it "shit all over his precious game" when Platinum was far better.

>Platinum was far better.
hivemind opinion

It was, and claiming otherwise is simply a contrarian opinion.

>Flint actually uses fire types
>More distribution of mons
>More postgame (BT vs Battle Frontier)
>Expanded team galactic
>Giratina's new form/distorted world
>new areas
>not slow dogshit like D/P

>who cares
>who cares
>who cares
>actively makes the game worse
>actively makes the game worse
>who cares
>okay this is a slight improvement but they're both slow as shit so who cares

>More battle facilities
>who cares

Try playing D/P again tranny, it's actually shit just like how R/S is shit compared to Emerald.

Easy ugly cashgrab that spits on the originals instead of magnifying them. In other words : shit

You can't reason with shills, they get more excited for less content.

Yes who cares. Raising comp Pokemon in Gen 4 is a fucking chore and doing more than the basic battle tower is an exercise in masochism. The game ends when I beat the champion. Maybe I'll catch some bonus legendaries. I'm not making a team good enough to do the battle frontier in in a gen with pre-Kalos breeding mechanics and no way of quickly checking stats.