Till this day nobody gave me a valid to reason to why a predictable gimmick shitmon was banned

Till this day nobody gave me a valid to reason to why a predictable gimmick shitmon was banned.

He has so many weakness, slow and a lot of obvious counters. nobody wanted to exploit his weaknesses for some odd reason.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 132.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-q6lzs4-vuA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll give you the reason you expected to get when creating this thread:
Smogon bad, don't know how to play their game, if it was you anonymous playing you'd BTFO them all

honestly with Dracovish it was understandable
but this little shit here? it just ain't THAT good

Just watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=-q6lzs4-vuA

Attached: 1651019244500.png (1088x352, 135.57K)

If a pokémon changes the meta the Smogon "elite" like it gets banned. Simple as that.

I'm sure they gave you valid reasons, you just didn't like them

After Gorilla Tactics, Darmanitan-G gets 568.5 Atk, which is around Base 234 Atk.
And because of Gorilla Tactics not adding any additional downsides to Choice Items, it can either choose to have Choice Scarf where it outspeed Base 166s or doubles down to get a 2.25x boost to Atk with Choice Band.
It would probably be UU if Gorrila Tactics was nerfed to ignore Choice Items, but because it doesn’t ignore Choice Items, it has broken stats.

Not that hard to counter though.

Name some hard counters then.

>you must use this arbitrary version of a term that I can twist to say you're wrong

Because it counters almighty Landorus T

Can't even name 1. Sad. Rotom-H for what it's worth.

based retard

>finally get the best Lando-T counter ever
>gets banned almost immediately
feelsbadman

Okay I just sent out G-Darm on you.

What do you do?

If it's so easy to counter you could at least name a check then retard.

>252 Atk Landorus-Therian Stone Edge vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Darmanitan-Galar: 382-450 (108.8 - 128.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
Play the game.

Jellicent curse body, any pokemon with will-o-wisp, the majority of fighting types, a strong fire, steel and rock move.

>SR -25%
>Takes further damage from attack on switch in (it’s a fucking ice type)
>Possibly lose my Mon if it can’t take hit, but G Darm is now neutered and choice locked

>Flamethrower

Attached: EkoZjjuWkAMfffJ.jpg (417x450, 40.72K)

You aren't wrong, but most Lando-Ts run the defensive set which doesn't use Stone Edge. It counters defensive Lando but can only check SD Lando.

>Majority of Fighting Types
Only 2. Conkeldurr also has to run max HP to do so.

Scizor used bullet punch