Koraidon and Miraidon

What do you think about the speculation that Koraidon and Miraidon will be the ride pokemon of Scarlet and Violet and they will each have 5 forms for different modes of travel? Would having the box legendaries traveling alongside you the whole game before you are able to catch them at the end be a cool idea, or do you think it is dumb?

Attached: legendary.png (1000x551, 450.78K)

Speculation of who? Please post a link or something to your source of "Speculations"

As long as my character doesn’t change in to a sports uniform or something every time I ride it, I don’t care. I’ll ride a Caterpie if I can keep my clothes normal

I wouldn't mind them being the HM stand-in like Pikachu and Eevee in LGPE and only usable in battle later but I could imagine that blue-balling a lot of people. I definitely don't want it handed to me early like Lati@s in ORAS. Even if you aren't forced to use it, it's just kinda lame to be given a legendary.

Being able to get the legendary early because of the non-linear nature of the game would be pretty cool, though.

>oh my god why isn't there a source for hypotheticals
>i literally can not imagine things without first seeing someone on twitter imagine it first

I don't think they'll need extra forms. Miraidon looks like a jet so it'll just hover over water and fly up walls and stuff. Koraidon will just use its limbs for swimming, climbing, etc.

One of the things people are pointing to that make them think they will have 5 forms is the box art of the games. Pic related, though what each symbol represents hasn't been speculated I just randomly labeled them.

Attached: box legends forms.png (1428x744, 1.41M)

That bottom right one reeeeeeally looks like a bike though, not swimming. It's got the front wheel and handlebars.

Antiontellectuslism really has its claws in you huh. Asking for proof isn't bad.

Khu said they gave four other forms at reveal

You're the type of people calling it's own obsessive thoughts "Wild rumors" right?

Remember when people said the robot bunny starter can’t be a real Pokémon, then the next gen theres just a worse looking robot legendary? Lol

Asking for proof of a what if? is retarded.
>what if x happens
>PROOF!?
>DO PEOPLE REALLY THINK X COULD HAPPEN!?!?!?!?!

Speak English.

It's clearly a clarifying question asking if this is based on any evidence or is just an idea. You're taking this personally for no reason and freaking out.

>if this is based on any evidence or is just an idea
>speculation
Gee I wonder.

Is it possible to have a single thread on this board without shitposters?

Speculation can still be based on something. You need to take a deep breath.

If there was evidence it wouldn't be speculation, it would be fact.

You can notice something anomalous, and try to speculate on a possible explanation for it. Or you can just idly speculate on things that could be that are entirely unknown. Don't get your panties in a twist just because people ask which kind of speculation this is.

Hah, no. No, that's not right at all. You're a joke.

>people ask which kind of speculation this is
You didn't do that, sperg. You demanded proof that people were speculating at all, not why they were speculating about it. Reread your original post and see how retarded you sound

>what is a hypothesis

Yeah, "the speculation" implies that this is an established theory, like many people are talking about it, and he was asking where this comes from. You're so sensitive, something so small sets you off when you could have just said it's just a theory.

So can you just not read or what.

>reeeeeeeeeeeeee why did you use the word speculation instead of theory or hypothesis
>aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i'm going insane
I've never seen somebody sperg out over a single word like this before. How embarassing.

>average Any Forums poster iq
These are the people who are entertained by the CHARIZARD spam posting meme.

Congrats on completely derailing the thread, discord tranny.

Only one sperging here is you. Someone asked once and you've been reeeing over it ever since.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY DID YOU ASK MEEEEEE