James Turner

Was he kicked out because the chk with d*k pokémon?

What a twist! Let's discuss...

Attached: JT).jpg (299x168, 5.88K)

They finally fired this guy? Jesus

now if we could get hitoshi ariga fired too...

I'm pretty sure he didn't get the sack, seems he left to do other things. People change and as you rightly know Game Freak don't change Pokémon - so any cunt that wants to do something different has to spread their wings and fly instead of rage against the machine (shit, those people understand it better than fuckwits here do).
Reminder he created the pinnacle of Dragon-type pokémon, which avoided being a fairy fucktoy by having teeth to fight back which is something you'll never be able to change.
Just wondering who's going to be your new boogyman for when the games don't do what you want now Masuda and Turner have gone.

this, he did a decent job in xy not even good but his alola and galar mons were dogshit

This.

Not everyone has to leave because of a controversy. Sometimes you just want to do your own thing.

>He left

He said, "I still love them, though".

I think he was kicked out.

this is just some narrative some retards here on Any Forums want desperately to spread

I remember when Japs voted for this Digimon faggot as a form of protest in popularity polls. They probably didn’t even like him. Just laughed at the absolute state of this company

Attached: 1580029175798.jpg (1280x1280, 262.56K)

They're removing all non Japanese staff so we can have a pure Gamefreak envisioned game. You should be grateful.

user, using your own loli logic, not everybody has the chance "to leave" and do his own thing. Sometimes people gets fired due to poor work capabilities. .

I’ve left jobs for better ones and still love my old employers and coworkers. You must be a NEET if you think that the only way you can leave a job is being fired or quitting out of hate

>badly designed game
:/
>badly designed game, Japan
8^0

He twitted that.

I find it hilarious that Turner was a boogeyman to begin with when the majority of his designs are great and he was only even in the role of an artist, all the gameplay and story decisions were done by others, he was just responsible for art and designs

they really like it, its going to be released in pokemon GO and it was trending in japan, cope

Come on man. No one would ever leave a prestigious entity like Pokemon for some garbage indie company. They probably told him to look at other jobs during the performance review

>it didn't happen to me, so it's impossible.

Tell me you're a chad without telling me you're a chad.

He was white and a bigger weeb than the weebs here, as he actually fucked off to Japan and put his balls to the wall to open an opportunity to work on his dreams (which proves he's braver than most here, who've likely never lived outside their own county, much less country for any great lenth of time).
What bigger red rag to an incel bull, than an non-incel version of them being in the media because of who he is?

>implying SV won’t have any stragglers left over from his work

>(which proves he's braver than most here, who've likely never lived outside their own county, much less country for any great lenth of time).

>Be op
>Judging you based on what other irrelevant people has accomplished
>Turned a turner turning thread in a projection of xerself because xhe really understand what's going on and you don't.

>Pokemon
>prestigious
I guarantee you that working on the same game over and over and watching the franchise you love only change for the worse is a good enough reason to go elsewhere for work so you can actually use your skills and talent for a good product

Yeah, I’m sure a lot of it is jealousy. If Turner wasn’t around most people could go “oh well they wouldn’t ever hire a white guy to design Pokemon”, but with Turner, it shows that the only thing stopping them from working on the games isn’t their race, but simply a lack of skill.

This, Turner only left recently, and the design phase of SV is long over

Jealousy of what exactly?

>Turner is now stuck making indietrash that's selling less than 10k for the rest of his life
OH NO NO NO

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1800x900, 427.87K)

he tweeted that he was fired?
damn

Jealous of him being able to work on Pokémon, are you so stupid that that wasn’t obvious?