Pokemon but good

>pokemon but good

Attached: dqtreasures.webm (1920x1080, 2.58M)

Dragon Quest in general mogs the fuck out of Pokemon Games.

Gamefreak executives are boomers who fear change and don’t want their precious image of Pokémon to be ruined. They will keep pumping out the same game we’ve been getting for 26 years. In other words, you will get shit and be happy

of couse dragon quest is the original pokemon, pokemon is just a bad rip off

they changed with pokemon legend arceus and it was dogshit, pokemon is a shit series and only sells merchandise like hello kitty and mobile gams like pokemon go

and why are you on this board exactly?

>they changed with pokemon legend arceus and it was dogshit
PLA was the best game weve had since BW2

swsh looks better than this garbage

It’s still the same game they just changed a bit of the mechanics. Also, we should have gotten an open world Pokémon game in 2013. Why they are just now deciding to make everything open world now is beyond me

This looks bad better than pokemon but still ugly, i cant believe chinks are the only making good moster catching games with good graphics lol

>that pop in
Well I guess the bar was already pretty damn low, so I guess you're kinda right.

Lmao no it wasn't

What game is this?

>can't even complain about being a pokemon copy because pokemon copied dragon quest

bros...

Dragon Quest Treasures, coming to Nintendo Switch

this is not new dragon quest XI was better than every pokemon game

Dragon Quest V inspired pokemon and it's still better than every pokemon game

pic unrelated

Wait what
Is DQM finally back on the menu boys?

Attached: 1645834318846.jpg (1920x1200, 3.3M)

>Gamefreak executives are boomers who fear change and don’t want their precious image of Pokémon to be ruined
This still blows my mind because this is what everyone calls Dragon Quest, and yet has moved forward more than Pokemon ever has

Pokemon started as a rip off of Dragon Quest and now it became a rip off of Yo-Kai Watch

Attached: Draqon Quest.jpg (474x647, 57.24K)

New Pokemon Snap was better

To bait dumb kids like you
It's surprisingly funny

eh? these pokemon looks like yokai watch version from dragon quest btw

>Pig man versus Loli warrior
oh boy