Graphically a step down from the crisp sprites of the prior generation

>graphically a step down from the crisp sprites of the prior generation
>storyline considered 'deep' and 'thought-provoking' by children at a third-grade reading level (at best)
>wasn't good enough to merit a 'definitive edition' like crystal or ultra sun/moon but some suckers still paid for the same game twice
>introduced more uninspired and gimmick Pokémon than any generation before or after
>memorable NPCs few and far between; can anybody even name the gym leaders or elite four members?
>on the whole - a mediocre dumpster fire
pic unrelated because i'm not wasting precious hard drive space on a .jpg of the garbage that was Black & White

Attached: x.png (1280x1169, 1.49M)

Attached: 1656424530732.gif (498x276, 2.15M)

based

Inb4 a bort comes and tries to say that the sprites are high quality

Attached: ani_bw_142.gif (94x82, 7.94K)

Looks pretty great. They took the prompts from the Gen 4 sprites and animated them.
How is that somehow worse than Gen 7 using XY's washed out models with zero updates?

>pic unrelated
And yet you described XY much more accurately than BW

>XY looks worse than BW2
Not a single person outside this stupid fandom would agree with you

Every pokemon game is pretty much equally filled with shitmons, bad characters, and boring routes.

gen 5 -> gen 6 is the most drastic leap in graphical quality this series has ever had. I remember my first thought when I went back to gen 5 to transfer my pokemon after playing gen 6 for months was
>wow this game looks fucking horrible

The Gen. 6/7 models look nice. Not perfect, but nice.
The Gen. 5 sprites look blurry, especially on real hardware where they jump about.
How did they fuck up and make blurry Pokémon?
It's gross trying to play Gen. 5.

To bad for you because I'm currently playing bw2 on Android emulator I can change it's filter and turn on the 3d high resolution.

Why would that be bad for him? No one here gives a shit about you.

Because they are close-minded

>The Gen. 6/7 models look nice. Not perfect, but nice.
They looked nice in Gen 6. By Gen 7 they were incredibly stale and could have used at least minor touch-ups given that they were already starting the dex cut in removing the National Dex by SM.
>The Gen. 5 sprites look blurry
They really don't. The only time I can even deign to call them "blurry" is when playing on 3DS at a resolution the game wasn't designed for. On actual DS/DSI hardware Gen 5 is incredibly crisp.

The face sprites aren-t horrible, at least the movement isn't Mr Fantastic-esque like in Emerald. The backsprites in G5 are pretty bad, though. They have a thick, blocky outline not unlike G1.

That's stupid thanks to Gen 5 we can finally see The full back body of our poke mon in battle unlike 1 to 4 only half so give them credit for that.

>Gen V sprites
>crisp

We don't a have a problem to the blocky outline because we can finally see the FULL BACK and also it's nds game

We don't have a problem with the models being stale because we finally have multiple attack/move animations and also it's a 3DS game

Seeing the full back is nice, but crispy they are not. More like crunchy

Give credit gen5 for introduction of full back sprite
Me I'm giving them credit for for that