Shield & Sword are good

Shield & Sword are good.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 194.55K)

Dumb

It would have been better without Turner

No

Those designs are really cute

We're in England, you have to say "Nein".

what
what

MUPPETS ON Any Forums THINKIN GALAR IS BAD M8 I'LL LINE UP YER GARDEVOIRS AND BUM 'EM 1 BY ONE

Attached: england.png (381x600, 354.37K)

They are literally the shittiest games beside the demakes

BDSP at least have plentiful mods and a decent region to build off of. No matter what you do with Sword & Shield, it's going to be the literal straight line of Galar.

pic related is pure soul, other towns were nice too, but that's really it, rest of the game is shit and unfinished

Attached: Ballonlea_Stadium.png (1280x720, 970.81K)

I dropped the game here.
It's a nicely-decorated town, but it's still just a hallway.

>only dungeon in the game
>cute looking town
only part of the game where they gave a shit, until
>gym is literally nothing

>Hate Angloids
>Skipped SwShit

James Turner (and Masuda and Ohmori) ruined this series

The people buying the games still ruined the series, and justified this low-effort trash to continue being made.

I live in the UK. It's nice enough, but I can't fathom why you'd want to set a game here.

Completely agree, especially a Pokémon game of all things. We have next to no interesting wildlife and our climate/culture doesn't differ much to that of France/Kalos.

This videos have more effort put into them than anything from GF, and I say that while still thinking they that still come with some cringe

>culture doesn't differ much to that of France/Kalos
They're gonna do every country in western europe before doing anything interesting again

Sword and Shield is so good, it got kicked out everyone involved in its creation.

Galar didn't feel English at all, and it fucking sucked.

>t.bongoloid

Attached: 1656347176332.jpg (1024x768, 114.46K)

Fuck Albion
Germany region when?