When is Gamefreak going to understand people don't want a JRPG? People want an open world adventure game

When is Gamefreak going to understand people don't want a JRPG? People want an open world adventure game.

Fact: Open world games sell more than JRPGs. Not even close.
Fact: Pokemon is the best-selling JRPG by an order of magnitude (next closest is not even in the same ballpark)
Conclusion: People buy Pokemon DESPITE being a JRPG

Attached: 1656102777884.png (2048x1536, 1.28M)

I have always wanted a jrpg, not self insertion t dogshit

Fuck off

I don’t care what normie shit you want

scarlet and violet is open world. bad thread

Only if it's a Pokemon MMO.

mmo is cringe

the social aspect breaks immersion

Open world and POGO ruined Pokemon. It will take decades to recover if it ever does.

POGO is not a game. There is no fail state.

open world isn't a genre, is a description of the map

Bro, SV is what you want

why do you play dumb opee

why isn't pokemon an open world hardcord always on pvp full loot crafting based survival sim with a battle royale mode and also skyrim and minecraft

SV is a JRPG with a shitload of dialogue and where you can't do anything except walk

Is this just fanart or a screen shot taken from a fan game?

>people don't want a JRPG?
I want a JRPG

Why would I care about sales numbers. Most open world games are garbage.

It's sad but true. Many people don't want Pokemon as it was actually conceived. They want the fantasy depicted in the show.

Attached: 1611416803344.jpg (1916x1036, 279.08K)

this doesnt track

While I agree JRPGs are dogshit relics of a bygone era and Pokemon is no exception. I wouldn't want to axe them entirely. If for no other reason than I don't want to listen to the unending shrieking of manchildren unable to leave their comfort zone

But I do hope they plan to make more Legends games and maybe expand upon the concept some more. Maybe even implement a real-time combat system.
Unova and Kalos are easy picks.

>While I agree JRPGs are dogshit relics of a bygone era and Pokemon is no exception
Global Rule 2.