Thoughts on this in hindsight?

thoughts on this in hindsight?

Attached: 1627119949601.jpg (275x445, 36.49K)

Hated it
Gen 8 has overall been the worst Pokemon gen, and all 3 of its entries have been awful

Loved it.
First gen I have liked in nearly a decade.

Best gameplay mechanics in a mainline Pokemon game, but the overworld was empty and the plot was practically non-existent.

is the gameplay strong enough to ignore how empty it is, or do we just wait for those mechanics to show up in a mainline title?

Let's go for Zoomers

Not really. I personally got bored of the loop and dropped it after the first area.

The first real breath of fresh air the series has seen since Colosseum

It gets stale once you arrive at the third area.

Hopefully, scarlet/violet incorporate and balance out a lot of the mechanics introduced in PLA.

I enjoyed it, disliked very few things about it, but for some reason have no desire to replay it

Honestly, I really do think it was the worst Pokemon game I have ever played, and I really don't understand why people praise it

Pretty great but I can see why people get bored once they finish every mission in this game. I'm still enjoying shiny hunting but I know that's not for everyone

Attached: 2022061917491900_s.jpg (1280x720, 149.33K)

I was gonna buy it until I saw how empty it is.
Also I wanted to play with Decidueye, but then the Hisuian form was revealed...
Hopefully they learn from this and make another one and put more landmarks and locations.

Unsurprisingly sold less than BDSP.

Didn't like it

Best mainline game since B2W2.

sold it before finishing it

worst pokemon game by far

Loved playing it
but it's garbage
you just have no reason to boot the game after finishing it... unlike any Pokemon game
while the maingame has big ameliorations and is probably the most polished in the series
it just doesn't have content dude, it's not worth it
also the battle system is complete garbage
I regret buying it desuu
we're waiting

Attached: 1643547432.jpg (677x499, 103.89K)

I enjoyed it, but wow it sure is rough around the edges. Could not have had a more dull start. All of the cutscenes & dialogue really dragged. They did make it very fun sneaking around & snagging pokemon.

I enjoyed it more than sword & shield, but less than mystery dungeon DX.

Imagine seething this much over a game you never afforded to own

I'm halfway through playing it but I can't get to that mental point where I feel invested and engaged in a game