The judge that raided Mar A Lago was the same judge from the BSV case

Attached: 942124C0-B03F-49FA-8896-8EF77F971C97.jpg (300x400, 41.62K)

I bet his nose, he is not a jew!

that's a jew.

Lmfao look at that slimy fucking rat kike

the Kleiman one?

Attached: 346346436436.jpg (259x194, 7.74K)

Yes.

whats that place
sermon
fire place tock tick TICKK TOCK

Fucking kike

Attached: 1630344830360.jpg (474x553, 56.06K)

I think he’s handsome.

sons of esau
truly hated even in their own lore
>And Esau was a designing and deceitful man, one who hunted after the hearts of men and inveigled them, and Esau was a valiant man in the field, and in the course of time went as usual to hunt; and he came as far as the field of Seir, the same is Edom.
>I have loved you,’” says the LORD. But you ask, ‘How have you loved us?’ ‘Was not Esau Jacob’s brother?’ the LORD says. ‘Yet I have loved Jacob, but Esau I have hated, and I have turned his mountains into a wasteland and left his inheritance to the desert jackals.

Attached: 1654140016514.jpg (779x843, 223.24K)

Who are the true jews?

>The judge that raided Mar A Lago
Wait, didn't Trump appoint him? And he raided Mar A Lago? And where does Epstein fit in... was he his Lawyer?

go suck another baby cock, inbred pedokike

Attached: kike.jpg (372x350, 46.62K)

>I think he’s handsome.

Attached: 1655225586543.jpg (869x1024, 101.7K)

Attached: 1582983654581.png (1282x808, 766.17K)

Legit how is he not handsome? Strong nose, strong chin, symmetrical eyes/face. Still hasn’t lost all his hair at his older age. Handsome chap.

Its the inbreeding.

How can anyone look at that thing and tell me Hilter was wrong.

are you fucking serious?

No, OP is another lying pajeet.

>implying trump didn't suck kike cocks his entire presidency

Lmfao lefty Any Forums is embarrassing

Attached: Carlitos-Way-2788798860.jpg (780x439, 44.91K)

Truth hurts

Trump preferred giving a pardon to Jonathan Pollard's handler than his own fucking supporters LMAO

Biden's entire cabinet is Jewish, retard

Attached: exitpolls.png (397x457, 17.6K)

he was also Epstein's lawyer apparently

when is clown world going to end? im so fucking tired

Afghan shepherds are good dogs and not jews.

pick a date, broadcast it everywhere and show up to demonstrate. That should give you an indication of how long it will take. You've become completely reliant on red team blue team and now you see they're the same thing. What now? Hopeless.

>you can only think one of them is a jewish cock-sucker

you dumb faggot

now it gets interesting
>gas the fuckers for real this time

so what should i do? kms?

brushing them is a bitch though

>it's impossible to understand things in degrees

The Democratic Party is, put blankly, a party of Jews leading blacks. That is it. That is the essence of the party. Not to deny corrupt influences in the GOP, but their entire platform and appeal is different, their base are working class folk who actually demand things.

Now keep talking about DURR HURR ALL SIDES SAME while they're so clearly not, especially in 2022. The term "RINO" was conceived to describe yet another Democratic statist puppet in Republican clothing since it's such a commonly losing battle to demand individual rights from a collection of corrupt, statist politicians.

no. Join a group. Let go of your fear to organize. If you know that eventually they'll push you aside why still hide in fear? -incoming glowie posts- Go do anything, put up stickers, demonstrate, organize a third way party like INJ, go march with Patriot Front, move to Idaho, anything? Any third world country can school you lot on how to dispose of a regime, and you think some fucking politician will do it for you.

that is too much work. i am demoralized beyond belief. i think i will just kms. the kikes have won

Here hope that gets you thinking.

Attached: B9F37406-7B8E-4C6A-B148-D54548EC6A55.jpg (1280x853, 245.52K)

You are the most intellectually inferior person on this entire board kek.

Checked but no. Get some rest. Reach out. Like a last effort before you give up.