Ash is canon

>ash is canon

Attached: 1629621352659.png (688x698, 419.12K)

Calemsistes?

Everything is canon since gen 6 because parallel universes.

>YFW when his title is new world champion

would be cool if hes in one of the games to battle

They never will because Pikachu will always be a shitmon. You can't hype him up as the greatest pokemon of all time, but then have your player one-shot him with an earthquake.

Yet they consistently give handjobs to Red?

they could always give him one with broken stats that aren't normally achievable kek, also him being in the game like this could also mean hes not part of the world but they have the pokemon anime as like some live action show in universe, the ash hat pikachus could be some product sold by tpci

Would be cool if they added a series of alternate outfits for Ash featuring all of his aces over the years.

>the pokemon anime as like some live action show in universe
I like this idea. Then you could head to the studio where it's filmed and battle the actor who plays Ash.

what if is an Az's floette case?

>where it's filmed and battle the actor who plays Ash
well I was thinking he would be an actor but plays himself and its more of a reality show since he battles the real gym leaders and and interacts with the real world characters

>ash is canon because he cameo'd in a non-canon gacha
comical

Cringe

Well the anime has a narrative and a lot of intense moments that wouldn't allow for a camera to be present. So I think it would make more sense if it was a scripted show but the battles were real. Like the Gym Leaders show up as guest stars and have a real battle with the actor playing Ash.

yeah that could work, would make more sense for the legendary encounters that dont happen in the games especially in like the xy hoopa movie where they have like every legendary ever involved kek

came for this

time to reinstall. I think i even have some gems

Also he lent you his Greninja in the sun moon demo because you were his friend and neighbor when you lived in Kanto

In the anime the games are a fictional adpatation of Pokemon Master Ash's adventure. In the games the anime is a fictional adaptation of Champion Red's adventure. I headcanon this.

This Kek

>reaching at these grasps to cope
Ash will be forever more relevant than whatever character you simp. Live with it.