Any Forumsixelmon

Tauros Edition!

Welcome to Any Forumsixelmon X^3! The official-unofficial Any Forums Pixelmon Server!

The IP address is in the Image.

>What is Any Forumsixelmon?
Here you can build your teams, create your own towns, become gym leaders, and participate in serverwide competitions!
You are free to build wherever/whatever you want as long as you aren't bothering someone else.

>Installation Guide
pastebin.com/KQ7Bpd5u

>List of Mods
pastebin.com/4msbam1E

>Rules
Don't grief, steal or cheat. That's it.
There is no official discord

Previous thread:

Attached: tauros field.png (1920x986, 753.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ho9rZjlsyYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Which diaperfag will come out on top? Snessy or Roughpuff?

jvin the chvrch tvday...

Attached: mvnchlvx.png (1600x719, 1.37M)

Fuck that, ticket church when

The 5th Weekly Tournament is this Saturday!

>2 PM PST/5 PM EST/2300 GMT +1

The theme of this week's tournament is:
>KANTOOOOO TACTICS

We're going back to the time before Wifi, Bluetooth trading and into the era of Link Cable. This week's tournament will be Lvl. 100, 4 vs 4 singles tournament, only one Legendary allowed per team (580 BST or lower) or one Pseudo Legendary, no gimmicks allowed such as Megas, Max, Z-moves, AshGreninja. Power Herb is banned. Weather abilities and moves are banned.
Every participating Pokemon must have a move that requires recharging after use if they can learn it: Blast Burn, Frenzy Plant, Giga Impact, Hydro Cannon, Hyper Beam, Meteor Assault, Rock Wrecker.
Every participating Pokemon must have a move with a charging turn if they can learn it: Bounce, Dig, Dive, Fly, Meteor Beam, Phantom Force, Razor Wind, Skull Bash, Sky Attack, Sky Drop, Solar Beam, Solar Blade.
You must have 2 Pokemon with a charging turn move and 2 Pokemon with a recharging turn move. If your Pokemon can do both, you must do both. Having a Pokemon with neither or only one when it can do both is in terms for disqualification. Opponents may call out the validity of your team.
There will be an NPC at spawn to help with event moves in exchange for heart scales.

Attached: KantoTactics5thWeeklyTournament.jpg (320x259, 17.61K)

I'm glad someone is doing something with the Game Corner I abandoned it a long time ago

Attached: game corner.png (2560x1377, 680.1K)

I thought Pig built that?

Does anyone have a Miltank spawner? Does milking them work when wild?

Attached: 2022-06-26_21.16.48.png (1920x986, 1.26M)

I built it planning on using the basement for a gym

It's over

Attached: 2022-06-27_17.43.43.png (1920x986, 816.6K)

youtu.be/ho9rZjlsyYY

you will eventually see....your tickets are a sin....mvnchlvx only wants a better world for you and pixelmon....

The server is up, but it's all fucky.

Attached: 2022-06-21_22.47.32.png (1920x986, 617.69K)

Clique spotted

Attached: YOU.png (303x118, 5.56K)

It keeps kicking me out.
Just noticed 2 blocks placed wrong and I can't do anything about it.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just checked baltop. I think I'm going to puke.

Forgot to do a fly over today.

Attached: 2022-06-26_02.53.46.png (1920x986, 1.53M)

coords obtained, expect to be griefed by the weekend

>coords obtained
nigga how the fuck can you miss it on the map it's huge

Attached: 2022-06-25_16.54.01.png (1920x986, 1.38M)

>If your Pokemon can do both, you must do both.
I think this rule is dumb. Between dig and fly alone almost every pokemon can learn a charging turn move. This rule all but limits the recharge turn picks to very specific mons if you don't want to have 2 slots spent on meme moves.